+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
This was answered before, but can't remember. When logged in as the PA (not the sponsor), on ECAS, status shows as DM. How can I find out the date when this was done? I haven't logged on for several weeks, so am not sure, and when you click on that link it doesn't say anything after "Medical results have been received", which was back in September.
There will be a line on ecas- We started processing your application on xxxx.. Most people get DM next day or so after that, unless there was more info required.

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
PCC not required for Canada.
any update for your PR file !!
No update for PR file.
Did PCC for India and also for Canada as the letter says if you have lived more than 6 months.Sent it by email and received an email saying documents received.
1) Now my mother in law has left for India,do i need to update CIC but she will be back by March 19th?
2)If in case they ask for fingerprints or bio metrics right now can she do it in India.

Thanks

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
There will be a line on ecas- We started processing your application on xxxx.. Most people get DM next day or so after that, unless there was more info required.
Duh! It was staring at me in the face. Thank you!
So it says "We started processing your application on January 28, 2020"
Guess the DM was made soon after that. Does this mean all docs are in order, nothing else required?
@robertp @laxsun @YULIA-2016 could you update the tracker please?

Reactions: laxsun and ankz001

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Is CPC-M usually response? I am having an issue with their biometric request. They issue a request from the PA who is 80 years old and can't provide biometrics at their local VAC.
Only way to contact CPC-M is by sending webforms. They don't reply emails.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hi, my parents had their biometrics taken at Lahore, Pakistan VAC yesterday. If someone has experience providing the biometrics at Lahore or elsewhere in Pakistan, I would appreciate if you could respond to the following questions please, thanks:

1. For my mother, the VAC typed Mr. instead of Mrs. and my parents found that out only after they came back from the VAC office. Is this a big deal?

2. The collected biometrics were sent to the IRCC office in Islamabad as per tracking numbers. Is that normal? The applications will be processed at the London, UK visa office. Would they forward the biometrics to the London VO from Islamabad?

3. When asked from the VAC folks, they said that it would take about 20-25 days for the biometrics' processing to complete. Don't they send a soft copy of these to the London VO? When do I expect to see an update on the online MyCIC account?

Thanks and appreciated.
Regards,
Taher
Answer
1) no idea
2) standard process. They send those emails. Its an internal process..

Log into MYCIC account and check biometric there, usually they get update right away.

Reactions: taherkhan

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
email..

i have a query -- the letter states max 5 mb for files .. is it total 5 MB on the email or 5MB per file??

I have uploaded 12 different pdfs but each of them is less than 5 mb... any inputs would be appreciated..

@robertp @YULIA-2016
I emailed documents too. I just attached everything and sent. I didnt look at the size or anything.

My Gckey got updated few days ago

from: additional documents - we have requested additional documents .... etc etc
to: additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

I am not sure what this change means but i am hoping next thing should be decision made and then PPR.
lets see

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Reactions: robertp

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
I emailed documents too. I just attached everything and sent. I didnt look at the size or anything.

My Gckey got updated few days ago

from: additional documents - we have requested additional documents .... etc etc
to: additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

I am not sure what this change means but i am hoping next thing should be decision made and then PPR.
lets see

Strange.. in my GC key.. it says " we do not need additional documents"....

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi @bdidol @robertp
Does the above solution works for majority of members or it is only him got away with it? I mean what is the actual requirement of CIC? 5MB per email or 5MB per attachment? Please help as I am in process of uploading and still confused. Thanks
The instruction letter says “files that are attached to an email, totaling leas than 5 Mb”,
that means 5MB per email.