+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016
My Ecas status changed to Decision Made for PR Application. But details are still showing "Medical Results have been received". I don't have mycic so can't check what is the status in mycic.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

Looking for suggestions here.

I received the biometric request for my parents who live in China. Because of the coronavirus issue, all the VAC are closed and our appointment for biometrics is cancelled until further notice. -> I want to write an email and ask for extension for biometrics as nobody knows when the VAC is going to be reopen.. But I cant find anywhere an email address to use.. the request came from CPC-M.

To make it complicated enough, I received another email today saying that our case will be forwarded to Hong Kong for process. My communication should be with IRCC there. But still, can't find an email to communicate to..

So my question is:
1) should I email CPC-M or IRCC hongkong?
2) does anybody happen to know the email contact for the offices above?

Thanks! Appreciate any help!
Via Webform to contact IRCC asking for extention the deadline

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Hi Guys,

Looking for suggestions here.

I received the biometric request for my parents who live in China. Because of the coronavirus issue, all the VAC are closed and our appointment for biometrics is cancelled until further notice. -> I want to write an email and ask for extension for biometrics as nobody knows when the VAC is going to be reopen.. But I cant find anywhere an email address to use.. the request came from CPC-M.

To make it complicated enough, I received another email today saying that our case will be forwarded to Hong Kong for process. My communication should be with IRCC there. But still, can't find an email to communicate to..

So my question is:
1) should I email CPC-M or IRCC hongkong?
2) does anybody happen to know the email contact for the offices above?

Thanks! Appreciate any help!
Use webform

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
Hi,
My parents file was transferred to New Delhi visa office on NOV 15th, 2019.

still showing APPLICATION RECEIVED online.

I am really worried now, almost 3.5 months , not a single update from delhi office

Should I be worried?

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi,guys, The PPR letter says:

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

The No. 1,2,3,4 are clear and specific.
But what about No. 5. Is there any special form to fill in?

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Hi,guys, The PPR letter says:

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

The No. 1,2,3,4 are clear and specific.
But what about No. 5. Is there any special form to fill in?
No form. Just write it on the white blank paper.
Name
Eye color
Height

That’s what my mum did

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I received SA letter today from CIC asking for CV/resume of my parents. Do I need to provide one if they are retired now?
you have to submit for both parents. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :