+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
In normal processing speed of CPC-M, your parents must have PPR before May.
If they already have visas, I think there will be no difference for them to come here.
That means even if PPR comes after they are here you can submit passport from Canadian address.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, they have supervisa.
Do cic give any deadline to submit the passport in the PPR? Like submit your passport in xxx number of days???

thx

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Biometrics: Quality of fingerprints

Today I went in to Service Canada to get the biometrics done for my parents. For my dad, after 2 tries they could not get the good quality fingerprints. It was all red for all fingers but they said 5-6 Fingers are still Ok even though system is giving red.
For my mom, 1 came green, 2 yellow and 7 red, and out of 7 red 2-3 would be poor quality.
The agent said he will send it and he put a note explaining age and due to lifetime work etc this is the best possible.

What do you guys think? When would I be able to know if they approve it or want us to repeat and if we need to repeat, what if we are not able to get better than what we have got?
Please share your experiences.
You might get a redo request. Try a different service Canada location if that happen.

Reactions: calgary17

Sukhi22

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Any help with Medical surveillance undertaking would be helpful.
Where to get the TB test done post landing?

thanks

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Any help with Medical surveillance undertaking would be helpful.
Where to get the TB test done post landing?

thanks
They have special clinics for this. I think if you search/google, you will find information on where to call according to the province you are from, and then you call them and book the appointment.

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
What can you use as address proof for parents to apply for Ontario health card? They will live with us so won't have any lease. Bank statement will take some time.