Finally passport dispatched from Ottawa . Thank you all for support .
Good morning, everyone
@robertp , @YULIA-2016 , @laxsun
CPC : NDVO
My online status on MyCIC account Main Page still shows that 'Your Action is required'. But I have already submitted additional documents in the month of December 2020. The detailed Page status shows that "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
I have already sent an email and webform request to NDVO. But no response has been received. Neither has the status been updated. DO I need to worry? I cannot call and ask as the representatives in Canada do not have access to files being processed outside of Canada. Any recommendations as to what should I do?
hi@YULIA-2016 @robertp, please update the tracker for line 598. IME, Biometrics, SA letter received with country-specific requirements, Passport all pages, PCC, IMM5662, Biometrics, CV.
Thanks in advance,
- My parents don't have a birth certificate (i guess never had at that time), what could be the alternative?
- For PCC, it says 6 months or more, they had traveled to the USA but in between came to Canada for few weeks and went back to the USA, so didn't stay US or Canada more than 6 months at the same time but their in and out date of USA was about 8 months. Do I need to arrange PCC from the USA and Canada?
- Same question on updating the Travel form using this info (i.e. few weekends, or weeks shuttling between the US and Canada, how should I report it, may not even remember
- They say for country-specific requirements, use spouse sponsorship forms. The travel form only says spouse or dependent child. Do we fill in that for our parents or recreate the form for parents?
- For passport pages, even the empty pages need to be copied and sent?
please check : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/resolving-response-from-social-assistance-pgp-2019.674724/#post-8440019Mine is in process since Dec 9th. I am June 5th applicant... majority of June 5th applicant are DM and recieved bio metrics etc.
Any idea why for my it is taking that long? What should I do?
I m line 521 in tracker
I am in the same boat as you, my parents got the biometrics and IME done for their super-visa and they haven't been asked to do them again yet. My application still say in process.Hi all
I had applied for my mother's tourist visa and it got approved in April 2019. Later I submitted the pgp application in June 2019.
I received AoR by 26th oct and no update after that. There was no biometrics request and yet still there is a biometrics number listed. Is this because they reused the biometrics of my mother's tourist visa?