Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Reactions: canbest

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
You might get a redo request. Try a different service Canada location if that happen.
If the cic account gets updated with the biometric enrollment number and expiry date, does it mean the fingerprints have been accepted or it only means they did it but the quality of the fingerprints still need to be reviewed?

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018
@YULIA-2016
Got imm 0535 today for my dad(principal applicant )
He got this in the past too when his super visa got approved.
Status still shows in process,Hopefully will change soon

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
If the cic account gets updated with the biometric enrollment number and expiry date, does it mean the fingerprints have been accepted or it only means they did it but the quality of the fingerprints still need to be reviewed?
if it's show in mycic that means it's accepted.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp, another question... if PIL are both currently in Canada (until at least April), should I be letting CIC know? Or do they have access to their border crossing information? I just thought of this because you said our file has likely been transferred to LVO (Hong Kong) last week when we saw an update on PA side "started processing application on Jan 23". Thank again!
No need to inform until April .

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
anyone encountered Birth Certificate query for Indian Parents?? i have PAN CARD...AADHAAR CARD... PASSPORT..and MARKSHEETS showing the date of birth.. is that enough??

Yycguy

Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

I have received my sponsorship approval letter since 10th January, and my application was sent to New Delhi office, just wondering when I will be receiving medical or bio request for my parents.

Thx

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Thank you!! Now to get ready for the rugby at the weekend!! If we get the news before then and the right result on Sunday, it’ll be party time!!!
Decision made for PA this morning. No change to the MyCIC but it’s one step closer. Onto the wait for the passport copy request and hopefully there are a few more DM’s made today for everyone on here @robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp Please update my info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: 625
  • Sponsored People: Parents (2)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 14, 2019
  • AOR Received (DATE): October 23, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Ecas Available and linked account on Oct 23, 2019
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Jan 29, 2020
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Reactions: robertp