+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
Hi there,
Can somebody share a sample of the AOR? I received mine a few months ago and states something about Representative form, which I did when i sent the whole application. Now I'm concerned it wasn't filled properly. Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi there,
Can somebody share a sample of the AOR? I received mine a few months ago and states something about Representative form, which I did when i sent the whole application. Now I'm concerned it wasn't filled properly. Thanks
All Sample letter available here. click "Sample letter"

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@laxsun @robertp
Please update line 200: Biometrics Instructions received today (Sunday 14:00 EST)

After almost 6 months of in process.
Had to go through my MLA’s office to ask social assistance Alberta to send the response to IRCC. It was sent on tuesday and today I got to BIL.
Congratulations that was a long

Fisch

Jan 27, 2019
Hi, I juat found that my ECAS status is “Decision Made”. However, when I clicked it to try see details, the last activity was their request of additional information in Nov 2019. And I didnt receive any email from them about decisions. Is it normal? And when they notify decision, will they send email or mail a letter? If mailing a letter, are they sending to parents’ place or the sponsor’s address? Thanks very much!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Experts please advise on PCC’s validity:

My parents are residents of Spain. They got a pcc in October before coming to Canada. As most of us know PCCs are valid for 6 months (in most cases).
There is no expiry date mentioned on the certificate but if I google about Spain’s pcc, in wikipedia it says its good for 3 months.
Should I submit the certificate from October or get a new one?
Why not get new PCC if the process is not complicated. I believe for Spain it must be simple.

Reactions: calgary17

Hp_ness

Dec 31, 2018
Reading here about ECAS I am getting it’s like linking your file online - I haven’t done that yet - is it mandatory? I submitted my application in June and received request for 5406 in Nov which I resubmitted via email next day and not heard anything for last 3 months.. should I just sit tight - mapping my file online helps?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi, I juat found that my ECAS status is “Decision Made”. However, when I clicked it to try see details, the last activity was their request of additional information in Nov 2019. And I didnt receive any email from them about decisions. Is it normal? And when they notify decision, will they send email or mail a letter? If mailing a letter, are they sending to parents’ place or the sponsor’s address? Thanks very much!
There is no email or update for Decision made. Its normal.
Sponsor / Representative received SA letter via Email withi6 3-5 days after DM.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Experts please advise on PCC’s validity:

My parents are residents of Spain. They got a pcc in October before coming to Canada. As most of us know PCCs are valid for 6 months (in most cases).
There is no expiry date mentioned on the certificate but if I google about Spain’s pcc, in wikipedia it says its good for 3 months.
Should I submit the certificate from October or get a new one?
If they residing in Canada since having that PCC, no additional PCC is required. You can put a note with the PCC explaining this.

Reactions: calgary17

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
My parents did their medical yesterday and my mom need to do cardio anyone experienced this? So worried about this

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,
My parents have received a request to complete the PCC , IME, and the Travel record form. In the email it said: "Please gather all requirements and submit all requested documents at the same time in a single package. Only send original documents when requested." Do they need to send the physical papers, or just scan the original and email them, or send it through MyCIC account (in this case, how)?
Thanks,
Nick
Scan copy