+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
I have recd the PR card for my mother on Monday . finally all process complete got the Sin and health card as well
Congratulations! Please wish us all good luck too to get reunited with our parents soon and share this good news!!!

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Not much to it really; use the webform, write a brief msg, include UCIs/Application IDs, combine both PCC’s in one pdf (assuming for both parents), attach the pdf and submit.

You should receive an acknowledgment email in 2-3 days. Call in a week to confirm that the PCCs have been added to the file.

Thanks.

@robertp
please update pcc sent yesterday through email to ndvo and got a email acknowledging the receipt. Also sent it today through webform.

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
Hi,
Got a question,
My Moms here in Canada on a visitor visa. Am applying PCC for India through BLS. Have seen that their is a requirement mentioned :

-Proof of current Canadian residence address:
(copy of any one of the following)
  • Canadian Driving License.
  • Gas, Electricity, water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant's address.
  • House Lease Agreement.
  • Note: Bank/credit card/mobile phone statements are not accepted as residence proof.
My mom has none of these. What does one do in this situation ?

Thanks !

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi,
Got a question,
My Moms here in Canada on a visitor visa. Am applying PCC for India through BLS. Have seen that their is a requirement mentioned :

-Proof of current Canadian residence address:
(copy of any one of the following)
  • Canadian Driving License.
  • Gas, Electricity, water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant's address.
  • House Lease Agreement.
  • Note: Bank/credit card/mobile phone statements are not accepted as residence proof.
My mom has none of these. What does one do in this situation ?

Thanks !
That's ok. You just have to take the sponsor's documents instead. Passport copies, landing paper, driver license etc.

Reactions: mpsb07

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016

myCIC updated to say approved Jan 22 with the visa number. I accidentally filled out the xpresspost envelope with my address when I sent it in, and I just checked that tracking number but it's not on yet.

Reactions: robertp

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016

myCIC updated to say approved Jan 22 with the visa number. I accidentally filled out the xpresspost envelope with my address when I sent it in, and I just checked that tracking number but it's not on yet.
It takes a while to update tracking numbers. Mostly are updated at end of day, 6-7pm. Check today or tomorrow. Writing your address should not be a problem. They put a printed address sticker anyways.

grewalmanpreet21

Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
IELTS Request
already done 7 band
File Transfer...
10/01/11
@YULIA-2016 just an update for the tracker
Medical Request received Dec 19th
Medical was done on 7th Jan, medical passed Jan 22nd
I got an email for additional documents on 20th Dec, I sent all the docs(PCC, resume, Travel history form) on 21st Jan

OKTree

Jan 15, 2019
One question, since my mom is in Canada, how could she get the PR status within Canada? Does Flagpole require her to go out of the country? She doesn't have a US visa, could she still do Flagpole? Thank you for your suggestion!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
It takes a while to update tracking numbers. Mostly are updated at end of day, 6-7pm. Check today or tomorrow. Writing your address should not be a problem. They put a printed address sticker anyways.
Sounds good, thank you! I will update the forum when the tracking number is provided, and when I receive the package. :)

Reactions: ankz001

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Received medical request today for my mother who is in Delhi, India. There are 5 doctors on the panel. If anyone has experience, please advise what is the process to book an appointment and which doctor is recommended from the panel.
Anyone please? Mom is widow living alone. Hence, I would appreciate if someone can explain the process to book an appointment and which doctor (if any) do you folks recommend.