+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi guys, my mom did medical exam in Feb 2019, she passed Medical in November and today I got another medical - exacly the same form. For people who got an additional exam, did your form was different from the first request?
It is called furtherance and comes an email from ircc that you have to contact DMP and he tells you what tests you have to do now.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys, my mom did medical exam in Feb 2019, she passed Medical in November and today I got another medical - exacly the same form. For people who got an additional exam, did your form was different from the first request?
Furtherance email doesn't contain any form and come from a Regional Medical Office

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hi guys, I have a very silly question: how can I link my application to my account? I sent the application in last June, but never received any information from cic,
I’ve tried to link the application online to check status, always gotta the result as no application found.

I’ve submitted an online inquiry and got the confirmation in email said they received the application on June 24, 2019, and currently is in process of sponsor assessment. I didn’t get a case number or any further information.still don’t know how to link my application so I can check the status as you guys. Any tips?

Thanks !

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hey folks,
Please advise.
who already did biometrics wats there status in mycic?
In mycic i can see the biometrics number and expiry date but mycic its written we didnot received your fingerprints. What should i do??
Same here from 5 weeks but one thing changed....previously it said your action required now it says submitted....but still in details it says we need your finger prints

soroush

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi guys, I have a very silly question: how can I link my application to my account? I sent the application in last June, but never received any information from cic,
I’ve tried to link the application online to check status, always gotta the result as no application found.

I’ve submitted an online inquiry and got the confirmation in email said they received the application on June 24, 2019, and currently is in process of sponsor assessment. I didn’t get a case number or any further information.still don’t know how to link my application so I can check the status as you guys. Any tips?

Thanks !
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/success-linking-application.510384/page-6#post-8273083