+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mike0661

Dec 11, 2019
Where I can find my status for PA to see its in process or DM?
I just can see In process on Ecase for PR.
My application received on May 28.

Thanks,

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi, my parent did biometric from Canada about 3 weeks now. In CIC website, it was written earlier that they need biometric to process this application. Now it is showing we have not received biometric from you. I added the biometric information through webform now. Anyone there who did not see update for biometric, what is the status now?
does it showing bio with new date with applicant information. mine is showing fingerprint required in details but in applicant information showing new one date and biometric#

Reactions: rnts

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Hey folks,
Please advise.
who already did biometrics wats there status in mycic?
In mycic i can see the biometrics number and expiry date but mycic its written we didnot received your fingerprints. What should i do??
It took 2 months for my moms bio to change from not received to completed

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Bz I checked the tracker. Mostly Applications processing in Singapore still pending after MR. Could not find anyone got PRR in <250days. Please verify. Thanks
Listed 2 applicant from Singapore VO got PPR < 250 days.
@vad19 >> 226 days (0 years 7 months, and 12 days)
@gayfish >> 232 days (0 years 7 months, and 18 days)

you should add your details in tracker.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Important - Alberta Social Assistance:
@bdidol @robertp

I was in touch with the person who was helping me to get the Response to IRCC for Alberta social assistance.
I requested her to find a solution as there are more people stuck with the same issue from Alberta.
She told me she will bring this to her management and find a solution and she asked me if I could share the link of this forum.

Can we get people from Alberta waiting for social assistance check to reply to this post mentioning the date on which the request was sent. I know a couple of people @Smileforu and @kwgcda who are waiting SSC-AB response
How about starting a new thread about social assistance as this one is moving quite fast with other information.
That thread can be shared with the Social Assistance staff.

Reactions: robertp

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Important - Alberta Social Assistance:
@bdidol @robertp

I was in touch with the person who was helping me to get the Response to IRCC for Alberta social assistance.
I requested her to find a solution as there are more people stuck with the same issue from Alberta.
She told me she will bring this to her management and find a solution and she asked me if I could share the link of this forum.

Can we get people from Alberta waiting for social assistance check to reply to this post mentioning the date on which the request was sent. I know a couple of people @Smileforu and @kwgcda who are waiting SSC-AB response
@calgary17 I can't see a date on mine but my income/child benefit verification was done (by CRA-IVP) on Aug 22, 2019 and in my notes on Sep 9, 2019 it says "case pending receipt of SSC-AB"

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi friends, how do I seek confirmation on webform regarding documents submitted via e-mail. what fields are to be selected to complete the inquiry. will appreciate your answer

mandeep2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys thanks for your assistance with this entire process our passports have arrived from cic. Next step would be go to border and flag Pole just wondering if anyone in Alberta have done this already? Also is there is another way or driving to the border is the only option if you don't want to leave Canada.

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys thanks for your assistance with this entire process our passports have arrived from cic. Next step would be go to border and flag Pole just wondering if anyone in Alberta have done this already? Also is there is another way or driving to the border is the only option if you don't want to leave Canada.
We went to Coutts to flagpole, very easy process, took about 30 mins in total.
Alternatively you can make an appointment to land at Harry Hays if your in Calgary, but it can take up to a month to get the appointment.

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys, my mom did medical exam in Feb 2019, she passed Medical in November and today I got another medical - exacly the same form. For people who got an additional exam, did your form was different from the first request?

soroush

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Received PCC,Medical Request, Bio request, IMM 5562, IMM 0008 on Jan 17th, 2020. also is saying they need "Client Information: Receipt of information from client"
what is this?
in the email, i am asked to provide:
(IMM 0008) Generic Application form for Canada - for your dependants

does that mean IMM0008-Dep or IMM0008. the reason for my confusion is IMM008 seems to be for principal applicant as in page 3, it asks for dependents. however, i had already sent the IMM0008-Dep with my app!

thanks