+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi friends, Can you please advise.

We received Bio request on 17 Dec, and on 24th Dec, my mom gave her fingerprints at the Service Canada office in GTA. Within an hour the information was reflected on the Applicant Information section of my CIC account. However, on Detailed application status shows “ We have not received fingerprints yet”

I am a bit confused now. Anyone else in the same situation?
same here.

Reactions: serious_cheese

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Guys I am expecting biometric and medical request for my parents in near future. My parents applied PR in parents and grandparents scheme last June (my mother was in Canada at the time and my dad was in Pakistan. He came to Canada after applying. Now they are both in Canada on supervisa) . Now my question is is there a way they can get biometric done in Canada or do they hav to go outside Canada for biometrics? Kindly advise.
bio can be done in canada

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi, my parent did biometric from Canada about 3 weeks now. In CIC website, it was written earlier that they need biometric to process this application. Now it is showing we have not received biometric from you. I added the biometric information through webform now. Anyone there who did not see update for biometric, what is the status now?

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
Hey folks,
Please advise.
who already did biometrics wats there status in mycic?
In mycic i can see the biometrics number and expiry date but mycic its written we didnot received your fingerprints. What should i do??

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Important - Alberta Social Assistance:
@bdidol @robertp

I was in touch with the person who was helping me to get the Response to IRCC for Alberta social assistance.
I requested her to find a solution as there are more people stuck with the same issue from Alberta.
She told me she will bring this to her management and find a solution and she asked me if I could share the link of this forum.

Can we get people from Alberta waiting for social assistance check to reply to this post mentioning the date on which the request was sent. I know a couple of people @Smileforu and @kwgcda who are waiting SSC-AB response
Can you share number of Alberta person if possible . I have been waiting for response back from AB as well.

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
Hey folks,
Please advise.
In mycic i can see the biometrics number and expiry date but mycic its written we didnot received your fingerprints. What should i do??

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
My ststaus in mycic - however biometrics number already updated at the top coner of the page. What should i do?

BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Can you share number of Alberta person if possible . I have been waiting for response back from AB as well.
The call was from private number and I asked her to share contact details so that other people can get help too. She said she will talk to her management about this matter and find a solution for all.

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
In my CIC

APPLICANT INFORMATION:
it shows Biometric number and expiry date.

Details about your application status, BIOMETRICS: it shows Date completed

Hey folks,
Please advise.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
  • In process to Medical request (Days) >> From In process (SA) to Medical request.
  • Appl. received to PPR >> Initial received.
Bz I checked the tracker. Mostly Applications processing in Singapore still pending after MR. Could not find anyone got PRR in <250days. Please verify. Thanks

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
I just want to narrate my experience as my file was awaiting results of social assistance check from Ontario for 3 months.

In Ontario, these types of requests from IRCC are handled by Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCSS) from a central office. I reached out to MCSS by filing out a webform available at https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/wp/en/contact-us/

An officer from MCSS contacted me a few days later. They asked me for the application file number, checked their records and confirmed the date they had responded back to IRCC. The officer also stated that they receive these requests from IRCC electronically via secure mail, so there is no question of any request going missing. They are responding to IRCC within days and there are no delays from their side.

As my file didn't move, I contacted my MPP for assistance requesting that the province resend their previously sent response. A week or two later, I got the response in writing that on my request they had forwarded their previous response to IRCC again.

I have to say that the provincial official was very helpful and responsive.

After that, I contacted my MP who after reaching out to IRCC confirmed that IRCC had received both responses from the province. MP's office asked me to wait 2 weeks and exactly after 2 weeks, there was movement, and a decision was made.