Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
did you got PCC / SA letter? when?
What is your Local VO?
I did not received the PCC/SA Letter yet. Therefore i don't know my LVO. I got t feeling that the LVO may be CPC-M.

Thanks.

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
I have been waiting for PPR since PA DM on Dec 3. I sent a webform enquiry and got a response that the application is still in process and wait for 2 years to complete. Not sure what "process" is remaining after decision has been made. Maybe the case officer is still on vacation :)

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
this was a confirmation I got from Ankara that the past 10 years is a baseline for requesting for a police certificate.

Police certificates
Purpose
To determine if the applicant or their family members have a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada

Document requirements
According to the requirements below, the system will generate upload fields for the police certificates required in the document checklist using the personal history, travel history and address history provided by the applicant. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate from the applicant. Applicants may also provide additional police certificates in the letter of explanation field.

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
Applications that do not include a required police certificate and do not provide supporting documentation where required will be rejected as incomplete.

The officer can exercise discretion when assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. When necessary, an officer can use discretion in their determination of whether or not a client is admissible to Canada by using other documents or mechanisms that are available to them.

Some countries will not issue police certificates to applicants, and instead will only communicate directly with the relevant Canadian authorities. In such cases, existing IRCC procedures to obtain documentation should be followed.

The IRCC website provides instructions to applicants on Where to obtain a police certificate.

In exceptional circumstances, IRCC may accept both of the following:

• proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries; and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
    • In this explanation, the applicant should explain the delay in a document and upload the document in the country-specific field. The uploaded document must show that the applicant requested a police certificate as soon as possible after receiving their invitation to apply.
In such exceptional cases, the client will be advised to upload a document into the upload field stating country-specific details that support their explanation of best efforts.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

• The principal applicant
  • Their spouse or common-law partner
  • Their dependent children 18 years of age or older, including non-accompanying
source:

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
Hi Everyone ,
my parents did biometrics on 30th dec 2019.
In mycic they updated they didnot received fingerprints. But i can see the biomentric number and expiry date already updated for my parents .

What should i do?

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @Robert.Wilton @robertp

Please update the tracker line 524 for soho1165.
  1. Medical passed
  2. Sponsor letter received on jan 14 with PCC, passport copies, travel history, CV, country specific documents for india request.
  3. email sent to IRCC with PCC, passport copies, travel history, CV, country specific documents for india

Reactions: robertp

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I need a urgent help . I want to contact IRCC . How to contact. Can anyone give me the weblink so that i can contact.
Please help.

pgp2019

Nov 26, 2019
I have been waiting for PPR since PA DM on Dec 3. I sent a webform enquiry and got a response that the application is still in process and wait for 2 years to complete. Not sure what "process" is remaining after decision has been made. Maybe the case officer is still on vacation :)
My PA DM on Nov 17th and my app received by CIC on May 2nd. Still waiting for PPR as well.

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi All,

My application received on June 14, 2019. However ECAS is still saying application received. No updates after that. Could someone help me to understand how long will they take to update in process and next steps?

Thanks a million.