+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

soroush

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
with request for PCC,
if my parents stayed in canada for 1 y last year, do i need PCC from canada too? how do i get it if my parents are not currently in canada?

here is what the request says:
"Please provide an updated Police Certificate for yourself and your dependants from each country where you resided for 6 months or more for the last 10 years."

thanks

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
with request for PCC,
if my parents stayed in canada for 1 y last year, do i need PCC from canada too? how do i get it if my parents are not currently in canada?

"Please provide an updated Police Certificate for yourself and your dependants from each country where you resided for 6 months or more for the last 10 years."

thanks
id like to here the answer to that question too. Will appreciate if anyone responds with IRCC website link

Navpush

Apr 25, 2019
Hello All,

IRCC sent biometric letter to my father's email (though all other emails were sent to my email address). My father never checked that email as he thought I am getting all the email correspondence. Well, he somehow checked and found an email for Biometrics 3months after it had been sent. So he has missed the 30day deadline for biometrics.
Yesterday, I sent a web form to IRCC explaining the situation and waiting for their reply.

Has anybody faced this kind of situation, and can you please guide me? Do you think if he will be given another chance to go for Biometrics.

Thank you

Navpush

Apr 25, 2019
Hello All,

IRCC sent biometric letter to my father's email (though all other emails were sent to my email address). My father never checked that email as he thought I am getting all the email correspondence. Well, he somehow checked and found an email for Biometrics 3months after it had been sent. So he has missed the 30day deadline for biometrics.
Yesterday, I sent a web form to IRCC explaining the situation and waiting for their reply.

Has anybody faced this kind of situation, and can you please guide me? Do you think if he will be given another chance to go for Biometrics.

Thank you

smohammed2

Nov 23, 2014
Application Dispatched: June 05, 2019
Application Received : June 07, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

You mentioned "Application Received : June 07, 2019"
Did you mean you checked the tracking number of the Mailing service you used to mail the package?

or IRCC sent you a notification that they received your application?

Sorry, I'm new to this forum. This may be a silly question to ask.

smohammed2

Nov 23, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

Please add my application info in the tracker.

This is the first time I'm posting the status. So please add my details as below

I applied on June 26th 2019.
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: 26/April/2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: Not Available
  • AoR Received (DATE): Not Available
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application: Not Available
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. Not Available
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Not Available
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: Not Available
  • Biometric request :Not Available
  • MyCIC update:Not Available
  • IME request :Not Available
  • PCC request:Not Available
  • Additional document / travel history request date :Not Available
  • Comment / additional information :Not Available

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
with request for PCC,

thanks
No

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello All,

Thank you
I haven’t faced this, but I think you can get a chance if you explain. Try to use that same letter and get him to complete the biometrics anyways. In that way the requirement is complete and they can still consider your application

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello All,

Thank you
Explain and attach the email you missed. They will send a new one with new requested day

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Line 503

IME request date Dec 20th. Medical done Jan 1 , additional info requested Jan 8th, More medical tests done Jan 9th. Medical passed Jan 17th.
LVO : CPC-Mississauga
PCC request date : Dec 20th

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp