+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Sorry if i am asking question thats been already answered:

My parents underwent the bio metrics and in CIC account it shows : Date of Biometrics Enrolment (Dec 20th) and Biometrics Number populated.

In details i see:

BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Please advise if the details should show that Bio metric has been received ?

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Hello All,

IRCC sent biometric letter to my father's email (though all other emails were sent to my email address). My father never checked that email as he thought I am getting all the email correspondence. Well, he somehow checked and found an email for Biometrics 3months after it had been sent. So he has missed the 30day deadline for biometrics.
Yesterday, I sent a web form to IRCC explaining the situation and waiting for their reply.

Has anybody faced this kind of situation, and can you please guide me? Do you think if he will be given another chance to go for Biometrics.

Thank you
You did what you should have and now you need to wait for their response.
Do you have myGC account? The request letter should have been on there.
How many emails did you provide in the application? Maybe you should update your contact information to include only one email so everything will go to a single email instead. I think this can be done through web form or call.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
My mom's file was also transferred to Mexico and I've been monitoring the forum to see if anyone has any movement from that LVO but nothing. It's probably one of the slowest LVOs, probably going to take close to the 24 months to process.
That's crazy. Is she in St Lucia? That LVO transfer makes no sense

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys
Anyone in the post who had parents file transferred to NDVO. My application is showing application received since December. No request for medical yet. Anyone know their processing times ?

mostafa2008

Aug 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question about police certificate from Iran and windering whether anyone has similar experience. We applied for the original Police Certificate from Iran through the nearest Iranian embassy (i.e. Interests Section of Iran in Washington, DC) as per instructions provided on CIC website. We got a confirmation letter late October 2019 indicating that the request for Iran's Police Clearance Certificate has been received and will be forwarded to Iran's Ministry of Interior, Police Headquarters and the Bureau of Identification as well as Iran's Interpol for processing. It has been almost 3 months since then but we have not yet received the police certificate result. This is very disappointing as it has slowed down the process for us. Anyone with simiar experience or an idea how long we have to wait till Iran processes the police certificate? Thanks a lot.

Marti2019

May 15, 2019
with request for PCC,
if my parents stayed in canada for 1 y last year, do i need PCC from canada too? how do i get it if my parents are not currently in canada?

here is what the request says:
"Please provide an updated Police Certificate for yourself and your dependants from each country where you resided for 6 months or more for the last 10 years."

thanks
No, they don't need, have a look at this link from IRCC: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

Reactions: soroush

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Sorry if i am asking question thats been already answered:

My parents underwent the bio metrics and in CIC account it shows : Date of Biometrics Enrolment (Dec 20th) and Biometrics Number populated.

In details i see:

BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Please advise if the details should show that Bio metric has been received ?

Same with me ,Have been in this status since Nov 20 . Not sure what to do next . Can anybody with same experience shed light on this ? do we have to do biometrics again ?

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hi everyone!!

I got request from CIC for biometircs , but my mom and dad did that two years ago and they are good for 10 years I also submitted a copy of their biometrics with sponsorship files ........do they need to do biometrics again any help plz ...........also can i upload the old biometrics documents online..thanks,

Last edited:

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
submit PCC Scanned copy : you can send via email to : delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca (For NDVO only).
Note: Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message

you can submit PCC before request.
Hey quick question, when I had sent my aditional docs , I had just mentioned my moms full name and application no. I forgot to put in date of birth and passport number in the email. But its all showing in attached docs. Is that ok?

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hi all, my son was born in Jan 12, 2020. What should I do to inform CIC?

I applied parent sponsorship on June 20. I'm still waiting for sponsor approval.