+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Just saw that the Biometric fee was refunded for my mother's PR application. She is here on a Super Visa. Don't recall if she ever gave the biometrics.. Ecas is Decision made however MYCIC is still in Progress. Does this mean that the application is rejected ?
No

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Just received my GCMS notes. They sent back ground check requests to BC AND AB on oct 25. Bc sent back on nov 25 which is negative but still waiting for AB. @YULIA-2016 @ZOYAMAN13 @robertp . I have a question so income said family size 4, income good for 8 . Does that mean my income eligibility is good ??? Also bc report is negative.

Get the province to send the response again to ircc.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hello forum members

I have received a message in ecas that said “We sent “sponsored person” a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”

what letter could it be and why did they send it by mail when there is email available?

Reactions: mmmmci

robertp

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello forum members

I have received a message in ecas that said “We sent “sponsored person” a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”

what letter could it be and why did they send it by mail when there is email available?
check your MyCIC & Email . Possible you can get bio / PCC or Medical request from Warsaw VO.

robertp

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
ok, why did they send it to me by mail?
Or they will send a copy to my email as well?
Did you check your myCIC account?
Did you got any request in myCIC?
Did you Check Email your Email to see any request from CIC?

Generally Bio and Medical you can get from myCIC and PCC you will get by Email.

If you are Representative and provide your email >> cic will sent you email , in case of no representative CIC will sent email to PA if you provide PA email .

Last edited:

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Did you check your myCIC account? did you got any request in myCIC? Generally Bio and Medical you can get from myCIC and PCC you will get by Email.
Yes, we had bio request on Jan 15 and get it done yesterday, Jan 16.

But I m still wondering what are the mail they are going to send?

robertp

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Yes, we had bio request on Jan 15 and get it done yesterday, Jan 16.

But I m still wondering what are the mail they are going to send?
for message

in ecas that said “We sent sponsored person” a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”
this is for your Jan 15 Bio request.

Remember : Ecas update ones a day at 8:00 AM EST. so you remember when you see message in Ecas ? Jan 16 or Jan 17?

Last edited: