Med req: Dec-19
Med done: Jan-02
Med passed: Jan-13

Thanks

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Please update line 486 @robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun
PCC request for my mom and dependants along with additional documents (mom's birth certificate, divorce judgement, notarized marital status declaration for dependants, brother's military service record). Letter received today (January 13th, 2020).

On the letter, it asks to upload all the documents to my CIC account, but when I go to "View submitted application or upload documents" and click on "next" as per the letter's instructions, there aren't any documents listed to be uploaded. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Do I send them via mail or email?

Thanks for your help!!

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Please update line 486 @robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun
PCC request for my mom and dependants along with additional documents (mom's birth certificate, divorce judgement, notarized marital status declaration for dependants, brother's military service record). Letter received today (January 13th, 2020).

On the letter, it asks to upload all the documents to my CIC account, but when I go to "View submitted application or upload documents" and click on "next" as per the letter's instructions, there aren't any documents listed to be uploaded. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Do I send them via mail or email?

Thanks for your help!!
Webform / email

Reactions: caninfoseeker

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
PPR received today.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Miller2018

Aug 20, 2018
I'm hoping I can get some help with a question.

I have sponsored my mother to be a permanent resident, and it's looking as though all is moving forward. Jan 9th she received a letter that her application is nearly complete and instructions for issuing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

My mother is married, and we checked off that her husband would not be immigrating with her.

Is there an option to change this at this stage and get permanent residency for him as well? My understanding she would not have passed with a dependant who was deemed inadmissible (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=988&top=4).

Do we have to start from scratch for him to get PR, or is there a way to request he be added at this stage?

Thank you!

psonsor2019

Jan 13, 2020
Hello Friends,

I have a question with regards to my mother's sponsorship application.

Medicals are done and passed. Have not received the Biometric.
She is here on a Super Visa.

Now, Since Jan/10/2020 -- Ecas is showing "Decision Made" however MYCIC still shows "We are processing he application"

Any idea as to what we should expect later from CIC ?

Thanks.

Reactions: serious_cheese

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
@bdidol what does it mean, on mycic home page previously under "current status" it was mentioned "your action required" and today It changed to "submitted" what does it mean. thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I'm hoping I can get some help with a question.

I have sponsored my mother to be a permanent resident, and it's looking as though all is moving forward. Jan 9th she received a letter that her application is nearly complete and instructions for issuing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

My mother is married, and we checked off that her husband would not be immigrating with her.

Is there an option to change this at this stage and get permanent residency for him as well? My understanding she would not have passed with a dependant who was deemed inadmissible (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=988&top=4).

Do we have to start from scratch for him to get PR, or is there a way to request he be added at this stage?

Thank you!
It will be hard to get answer with limited information you have provided. When did you sponsor your mother? In 2019?.
You are saying your mother is about to get COPR means she has already sent Passport to the visa office.