+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
It's applicable to all other countries except Canada . For Canada the Case Officer will send email for RCMP Criminal Record check for which fingerprints have to be given.
I receive the email for RCMP Criminal Record check for my Mom but she is in India right now, how to do RCMP Criminal Record check in India?

JY5

May 15, 2019
@nonamejustfame @JY5 @zeiesfirdaus @shergillsonline @xingxingxiangying @richjo @sunny2get @TC2019 @Siusiu

Any update for PPRs please? I got DM on ECAS status for PA since Nov 16th but no PPR yet. My CIC online account info today shows

"Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - XXXX, 2019:You passed the medical exam."

However yesterday it showed

"
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Does that mean CPC Mississauga did something for my case? Or it is just the system automatic message?

Thanks,

Hi, I just got my PPR this afternoon!

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hello All,

I have request to update my application. I had received an email from CIC on September 25th to re-submit the IMM5669 form (with hand-written signature), which I did on October 1st. Since then, I have not heard anything from them. :(:(:(:(

Also, My application is for both mother and father. Can someone update that also?

Is someone in same situation as me? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance, and Good luck to all :)

Deepi
Same thing, but I have a request on October 24, form was sent same day and still no any news.

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol

Please update line #409 >> December 22, 2019 - Medical Passed

Additional documents (PCC and Travel Form) sent to NDVO via email on December 18, 2019. MyCIC application status still shows >> We need additional documents. Is this normal? Should I send the documents again? Also, do we need to mention anything specific in the email? I only mentioned the Application Number and Principal Applicant's name. Let me know if I missed something.

LVO - NDVO
Hi,
My parents timeline is same as yours. They submitted their medical on 5th November 2019 and haven’t received any communication from NDVO after that. Did you submit PCC and additional documents after you receive any request from NDVO?
Did you make any web form inquiry to CIC which resulted into change in medical pass or completed status on MyCIC recently?
My parents status on eCAS is still showing Application Received.

homecanada

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Hi All,
Can you please confirm if we need to send all the pages of the passport document or just the pages which shows Name, address etc.... I received a generic letter indicating "If not done already" please provide copy of passport(Ensure to include all pages of passport).. Please help.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi All,
Can you please confirm if we need to send all the pages of the passport document or just the pages which shows Name, address etc.... I received a generic letter indicating "If not done already" please provide copy of passport(Ensure to include all pages of passport).. Please help.
all pages , full passport

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Any one from Pakistan here? What country specific documents they ask from Pakistan, I dont see birth certificate in the list? only marriage certificate I see (apart from travel history form etc , common for all candidates.)

Last edited:

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Any one from Pakistan here? What country specific documents they ask from Pakistan, I dont see birth certificate in the list? only marriage certificate I see (apart from travel history form etc , common for all candidates.)
You are one and only one from Pakistan who got CPC mississauga in 2019. And got all kind of requests in such a short period. This request is specifically sent by CPC mississauga.

Rest of the pakistanis are in london waiting club, which is working on 2018 applications

May be 2018 pakistani applicants ones can guide you better if they got this type of request.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

bhatiark

Nov 10, 2019
Hi.. Need some advice.. I am the principal applicant for the PR which has been sponsored by our daughter. We were residents in Zambia when the application was made but have now shifted to India. Do we need to inform IRCC of the change. If yes then how.

Biometrics and Medicals have been completed successfully. No request for PCC yet.. The case is with at CPC-Mississauga.