+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Hi Guys,

Applying with Sponsorship for my mother.

We received an email this week requesting Biometrics and now we received another one saying:
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent

Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Mexico for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

On the website it says Decision Made. PR Application Status In Process.

Does this mean my mom is approved or what's going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!
The decision has been made for the fact that you are eligible to sponsor your mother. However, her PR application is in process and will require a separate decision.

Reactions: javier.abraham

prominjj

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Received SA letter on email yesterday, CPC- Mississauga.
Would like to confirm,
1 - do we provide the Police Certificate as a COPY scanning to that cic email address or it has to be mailed to them as Original?
2 - For Supplementary Information - Your travels(IMM 5662), do I download this form from cic website and fill it out that way?

Please advise. Thanks.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
My parents got bio request yesterdy. They will have to travel 5 hours to get that done from where they live in India. And same for the meds as well.

I was wondering shall they wait to get meds request or just get it done right now? Thanks

Reactions: Rushdanalb

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Received SA letter on email yesterday, CPC- Mississauga.
Would like to confirm,
1 - do we provide the Police Certificate as a COPY scanning to that cic email address or it has to be mailed to them as Original?
2 - For Supplementary Information - Your travels(IMM 5662), do I download this form from cic website and fill it out that way?

Please advise. Thanks.
1. scan copy
2. download from https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

Last edited:

Sherryr

Jun 3, 2019
I even didn't get application number yet for my parents while some people got pass request!
I'm so worry! I can not even follow up because I have no application number!
Does anybody have similar experience?

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Forum
Does anyone have biodata format for PGP application? or what info should I include with my mother's biodata request? any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you
good luck to all of us.

Rav.d

Aug 22, 2019
Hi,
anyone have any idea about MHB surveillance after medical passed on dec.12. My dad passed medical exam but i received a letter regarding MHB surveillance. they say he will have to report to Public health authority after they send a letter and they didn't mention any other information. any information will be helpful.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi,
anyone have any idea about MHB surveillance after medical passed on dec.12. My dad passed medical exam but i received a letter regarding MHB surveillance. they say he will have to report to Public health authority after they send a letter and they didn't mention any other information. any information will be helpful.
When he landed. Custom borders will give him a letter and notify his province to continue check 2 or 3 times later. He also should contact authorities to notify them just in case

Reactions: Rav.d

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/privacy-impact-assessment/medical-surveillance.html

Reactions: Rav.d