+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, I'm new to this forum so hoping some one could help me with this. I was invited to apply for parents sponsorship under the 2019 program which I submitted the application. October 17, I received an email from CIC requesting to provide additional document before they can process the application. I had option to send the docs by email or mail. I sent those by email dtd. Oct 22 as it said, "for quicker processing send it via email". Since then, I have not heard anything back. Anyone experiencing the same? Tried to reach out to IRCC to check the status but cant get through to speak with an agent. The application number starts with XF and there doesnt seems to be anything online with that application number. Could someone kindly guide me.
Please share your timeline to be in the tracker in the following format on my signature. You will observe how it is going.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add your info in tracker

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
You can’t send the passport internationally. There’s an instruction in the PPR if the applicant doesn’t have Canadian/US address they have to send a webform and request for instruction to submit the passport on the current location of the applicant.. yes there is a possible delay like what I have experienced but for sure it will still be alright. Like right now my father got his passport and copr after 2 days he submitted his passport at Manila VAC. Almost 2 months of delay is not a pain for me because I waited since 2012 or 2013 for this to come along..
True...cross border movement of pp via courier forbidden

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
So now consensus reached that they may ask to resubmit bio for PR applications, however in some cases they have refunded the fees, should I ask this question on Twitter or not to complicate and simply go ahead with bio.
Because the CO exempted them. As said, if someone get a request, they have to do it.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hello @robertp @@YULIA-2016. Update for Line 421. My Sponsorship application has been approved. My file has been transferred to CPC Missisauga. Not sure why as parents address is in India. But I believe it is good for me as processing would be faster as compared with NDVO

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this forum so hoping some one could help me with this. I was invited to apply for parents sponsorship under the 2019 program which I submitted the application. October 17, I received an email from CIC requesting to provide additional document before they can process the application. I had option to send the docs by email or mail. I sent those by email dtd. Oct 22 as it said, "for quicker processing send it via email". Since then, I have not heard anything back. Anyone experiencing the same? Tried to reach out to IRCC to check the status but cant get through to speak with an agent. The application number starts with XF and there doesnt seems to be anything online with that application number. Could someone kindly guide me.
What was your app received date?

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Anybody was ask to resubmit biometrics because they were not clear . My parents did it recently and are being asked to resubmit again because they were not clear (Through call) . Anybody in same situtation ??

realpower

Jul 3, 2019
Hi All,
I have a question do we get a police clearance certificate request to submit as an additional document request on mycic?
As i got the biometric request and medical request and both are completed now and i am just waiting for PCC.

Did you guys get an email to submit PCC ?

Thank you
Are you also waiting for pcc request from CPC-M?

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Biometrics is required for adults of ages in between 18 to 80 years.
Also if your mom entered Canada on supervisa after 2018 end, her biometrics might be in the CIC file.
Thanks for the reply. My parents both came at the same time in Mid of last year on Super visa and they both left in May 2019. I m wondering why they sent me the letter for my father. I guess i am going to call them on Monday. Thanks though;)