+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @bdidol
sorry bor buggin you guys.
I need your expertise with the travel history form.
Do i need to fill out the days my mom in Canada and the days she is in her country? she is on super visa and spends most of her time here. She goes home for maybe a month out of a year. Do i mention in that forms dates when she arrives in canada and the dates that she is in her country or just the dates in Canada?
yes all in out entry.

Reactions: Irynaken

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
Yes. She came on a 6 month visit to Canada (2 weeks after we sent the application). I updated her address on the webform when we received the AoR and her Client ID. It took around 4 weeks to update and show on E-cas. I think you'll not have to do any updates, if your mom's address is already showing up as the sponsor address.
Thanks a ton for your reply.
We had to cancel her ticket for travel to Canada on 30 Nov but we are now looking to having her here by next week (as biometrics can be done here)
Regarding her address showing up same as Sponsor was a bit surprising but anyways thanks for your guidance. Appreciate it very much.
I just hope we do not receive biometrics until she lands and her address is updated to Canada to avoid contacting CIC as the biometrics request letter would carry instructions specific to home country

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, anyone from NDVO who got SA decision made on or around October 26th, received IME or PCC or any additional documents request yet? in my case, SA ECAS changed to decision made on October 26th and since then the file has been transferred to NDVO [ECAS status changed to Application received] and no progress.

Reactions: Netesteph

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
We had to cancel her ticket for travel to Canada on 30 Nov but we are now looking to having her here by next week (as biometrics can be done here)
Regarding her address showing up same as Sponsor was a bit surprising but anyways thanks for your guidance. Appreciate it very much.
I just hope we do not receive biometrics until she lands and her address is updated to Canada to avoid contacting CIC as the biometrics request letter would carry instructions specific to home country
I think it won’t matter what it says in the biometrics letters, you should be able to do it in designated Service Canada nearest to you.

And also, as now they have the biometrics collection centres in Canada, they may change the wording of their letters which used to say “You will need to leave Canada....”

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members,

Any Idea about this request from CIC? Please suggest

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Supplementary Information – YOUR TRAVELS form for you and your spouse: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.
pretty straight forward, list all outside of the country trips in last 10 years.
what is your question?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
You can do it in Canada without any problem.

Reactions: Chintspatel

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Admin,

Please add following of my file details on the tracker.

User id Krunalm68

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 28,2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25,2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): NA
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Application received
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. NA
  • Sponsorship In process Date:NA
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:NA
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information
Thanks
Your info is in like # 718 of tracker. For the time being keep checking ecas
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
with your UCI or receipt no.
Not many who applied on June 25 received anything yet.