+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
@nonamejustfame @JY5 @zeiesfirdaus @shergillsonline @xingxingxiangying @richjo @sunny2get @TC2019 @Siusiu

Any update for PPRs please? I got DM on ECAS status for PA since Nov 16th but no PPR yet. My CIC online account info today shows

"Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - XXXX, 2019:You passed the medical exam."

However yesterday it showed

"
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Does that mean CPC Mississauga did something for my case? Or it is just the system automatic message?

Thanks,
No Update..seems they are piling up all the DMs before sending out the PPRs in batches..

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
What's the difference between got PCC&IME and waiting for DM PR?
PCC police clearance certificate
IME immigration medical exam
DM for PR Decision made for PR Application

Principal applicant got PCC , IME request and now waiting for Decision made Ecas status for PR application .

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Can any one please guide/ suggest this query from CIC? I need to submit travel info to CIC;

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Supplementary Information – YOUR TRAVELS form for you and your spouse: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.

I only need to submit just imm5562e OR any other travel additional documentation.

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
I have similar issue. But i sent webform enquiry and got reply that they have received and concerned department have them. Nothing to worry about.

Please send webform enquiry to verify.
i know someone did it fi
Same here. My parents got biometrics done in New Delhi 2 weeks ago. Their file has their bio date and expiry date but states they haven’t received the fingerprints...
mycic biometrics updated to completed last night

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
i know someone did it fi

mycic biometrics updated to completed last night
Thats good. Mine were done on 25th oct and still it shows we have not received fingerprints.

But as office here in canada and local visa office in November verified that they have received, so i am relaxed.

simrain

Dec 3, 2019
I can see on CIC page in FB about people questioning if they could get the biometrics done in Canada for applicants who are currently in Canada but were outside Canada when the appplication was sent.
One of my friend, he talked to an agent today who told they are not sure if the centres in canada will be able to process biometrics request, and that he should follow what's written in the biometrics request letter received.
Does anyone has any update with regards to this??? My mom would like to have her biometrics done in Canada if possible
I did the biometrics for my Mom here in Regina today. She was out of Canada when we applied. We received the same generic e-mail about not giving biometrics at PoE (on Dec 2) and were preparing to drive to the nearest ASC in Fargo (9 hours drive each way) on 16th. But then I saw this forum in the morning today, made an online appointment and had the biometrics done by the afternoon. The new Service Canada location saved us a trip to the US. So TLDR: if you are in Canada, you can give your biometrics at Service Canada locations by appointment - regardless of where you applied.

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
PCC police clearance certificate
IME immigration medical exam
DM for PR Decision made for PR Application

Principal applicant got PCC , IME request and now waiting for Decision made Ecas status for PR application .
In that case I should update my status. Line 276. Submitted PCC and other requested documents, Done ME and biometrics :)

Reactions: robertp