+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Quick question to our friends from Bangladesh...

Which medical centre is good and who is enrolled for e-Medical and do you have recommendations ? My MIL will be doing Medical next week so just want to know where she should be going. She did her Supervisa with Green Crescent 3 Years ago and I was not happy how they were handling the file as she had to do furtherance test.

Any suggestions ???????????
There are only 3 places in Dhaka. All of them are e-medicals and all of them are ok. Dr. Waheb is the oldest and many people were happy to see him.

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hello Applications from New Delhi - India,

Quick questions:
1) Biometrics: We can schedule an appointment to give biometrics using VFSglobal website, correct?
2) E-Medical: Can you recommend the panel physical in New delhi if you are satisfied with him/her. How to book an appointment with them?

Flames7

Nov 28, 2019
File received on June 4th. AOR on Sep 30th. MYCIC still saying checking background. Though other option saying not required if needed will message. Anyone one else in the same situation who received AOR on sep 30th? and file received on June 4th?

pavion

Sep 25, 2019
After sending the requested documents by email, is there any place where we can confirm they received the documents?

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
About documents -
I understand Medicals and biometrics have timelimit ( 30 days ) and will be submitted by respective offices for us.
Is there any time limit for other documents like Travel ( IMM 5562),PCC,CV etc? We are yet to apply for PCC and will do so next week. Looks like PCC from indian passport offie will take 30 days for processing.
I do not see time limits mentioned anywhere. Please suggest.
Thanks
RK
I also had to wait for police cert (not India though). After the first 30 days I sent CIC a part of requested docs via email, explained that I am waiting for PCC to be received and translated (had to contact embassies to get some of them) and asked for 30 day extension. In response, the Missisauga office sent me another instruction letter with the list of outstanding docs and new and last deadline, in 30 days. So I would send what you have and request time you need. If its 45 days with translations, explain why you need that long and request it upfront. @ramko

Reactions: ramko

viperry

Nov 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received the letter acknowledging that CIC has received my application for PR for my mom but it is incomplete because all forms are missing her handwritten signature. Mom had a stroke and cannot write so we had a Justice of the Peace in Jamaica (where mom and my sister resides), did a sworn affidavit that my sister is fully authorized by mom to sign all documents on her behalf and so my sister signed the immigration forms for mom. Even on mom's passport they asked her to do a thumbprint instead of signing. Now that CIC is insisting that mom needs to produce a handwritten signature, does any one have a suggestions. The stroke affected her right hand but she could then try to make a signature with her left hand but I am worried that this would be a new on that would not match any existing documents. Any advice / suggestions? Thanks.

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
I also had to wait for police cert (not India though). After the first 30 days I sent CIC a part of requested docs via email, explained that I am waiting for PCC to be received and translated (had to contact embassies to get some of them) and asked for 30 day extension. In response, the Missisauga office sent me another instruction letter with the list of outstanding docs and new and last deadline, in 30 days. So I would send what you have and request time you need. If its 45 days with translations, explain why you need that long and request it upfront. @ramko

how many days the took to reply of your email.

kisunja

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
how many days the took to reply of your email.
For Missisauga - 3 days to issue the second letter of instructions with deadline, and it came from a different email address. I then called IRCC and they took a look into my file and confirmed the deadline and receipt of the first portion of the docs.

Sukhkijiji

Feb 2, 2019
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew t, could you please update following in to tracking list line number 692 for @Sukhkijiji
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Province: ON
Invitation Receive Date: Apr 27, 19
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 24, 19
ECAS activated:- Application received on June 24, 2019
NO AOR email yet

Last edited:

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hi,

I am from India. I am anticipating PCC request in next 2-3 months. My parents are here with me in Canada but will be travelling to India in January 2020. I am planning to get the PCC from BLS here in Canada and would apply it in around March when requested (but my parents will be in Canada at that time). Is it fine to take PCC from BLS Canada then move to India and apply the same PCC when requested?