+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi everyone,

I received the letter acknowledging that CIC has received my application for PR for my mom but it is incomplete because all forms are missing her handwritten signature. Mom had a stroke and cannot write so we had a Justice of the Peace in Jamaica (where mom and my sister resides), did a sworn affidavit that my sister is fully authorized by mom to sign all documents on her behalf and so my sister signed the immigration forms for mom. Even on mom's passport they asked her to do a thumbprint instead of signing. Now that CIC is insisting that mom needs to produce a handwritten signature, does any one have a suggestions. The stroke affected her right hand but she could then try to make a signature with her left hand but I am worried that this would be a new on that would not match any existing documents. Any advice / suggestions? Thanks.
I am more worried about how does your mom pass medical examination.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Reactions: krazzee

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
My parents received a request letter to submit Criminal Record Check with Fingerprints from RCMP, as they have stayed here in canada in total of 4 years on super visa. We gave fingerprint at Fingerprint collection centre at Calgary and they sent those to RCMP.

We received a letter from RCMP in which my father passed criminal record check with fingerprints but on my mother they wrote "due to insufficient quality of fingerprints provided on your submission, we could not perform fingerprint verification. A search was conducted based on your name, on which we can't find any criminal record".

I think this happened because of her age factor, her fingerprints are not very good.

Question:
1. Shall we go for fingerprints again for my mother ?
2. or Can we submit this result ?

Thanks

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016
please update line 663 -
aor received on 27 nov

Thanks
Thanks
Can you please let me know the best number to reach out to CIC who could discuss case specific questions??

Sponsor's address changed after the application and so was updated through ecas but after the application turned to ''in process' the ecas for sponsor as well as PR applicant shows old address which is incorrect.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice

Xyz09876

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
My parents received a request letter to submit Criminal Record Check with Fingerprints from RCMP, as they have stayed here in canada in total of 4 years on super visa. We gave fingerprint at Fingerprint collection centre at Calgary and they sent those to RCMP.
We received a letter from RCMP in which my father passed criminal record check with fingerprints but on my mother they wrote "due to insufficient quality of fingerprints provided on your submission, we could not perform fingerprint verification. A search was conducted based on your name, on which we can't find any criminal record".

I think this happened because of her age factor, her fingerprints are not very good.

Question:

Thanks
How long it took to get response from RCMP. Did you get RCMP fingerprints for both ?

ash876

Mar 5, 2015

Question:

Thanks
Same thing happened with my mother too I am confused what to do.

johninflamez

Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I applied for the pgp2019 program and my application has been accepted. I am only sponsoring my dad and submitted the application package in June 2019. I received an email in Oct 2019 from cic indicating that my application has been accepted and an application number was provided. I have created a cic account for my dad but am unable to link the pr application to his account.
Could someone please help??