+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone has the same experience:
Submitted application on May 17, 2019. When I submitted application father (principal applicant) is not in Canada, Mom was at Canada.
Sept 10, 2019: got biometrics for father, not for Mom (I thought exempted because she was at Canada when submitted application).
Sept 10: both left from Canada; Mom stayed in Canada more than 6 Months
Sept 12: medical exams for both
Sept 26: father did biometrics
Sept 27: request for PCC, Travel history, resume, passport
Oct 12: Submitted the above additional documents.
Nov 8: Medical exams passed
Nov 25: Biometrics for MOM
Anyone got biometrics separate for both parents? But they got medical exam at the same time, do that mean they exempted the biometrics first, but require later?

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi All, my parents application is at a stage where Medical & biometrics have been done and IRCC asked for PCC and travel information form about a month ago. But since my parents are going back to India on Dec 9th i thought they can get it done from India itself than doing it here in Canada.

Today i received a reminder letter to submit the PCC and IMM5562 asking to submit it within 30 days ( Dec 25th, 2019). I think i will need more time then 30 days to submit everything as one of parents need a new passport as well, can anyone let me know how i can reach to IRCC where i can ask more time to submit the docs?

Also what will be supporting documents? to explain this situation to IRCC will my parents flight ticket is going to be enough?

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone know what this means. I have not received IME request yet so i am not sure why i got this message in mycic. My mom was visitor about 6 years ago so that IME should not be valid???

Review of medical results
Help - Review of medical results

• We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
You will get the IME letter today.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi All, my parents application is at a stage where Medical & biometrics have been done and IRCC asked for PCC and travel information form about a month ago. But since my parents are going back to India on Dec 9th i thought they can get it done from India itself than doing it here in Canada.

Today i received a reminder letter to submit the PCC and IMM5562 asking to submit it within 30 days ( Dec 25th, 2019). I think i will need more time then 30 days to submit everything as one of parents need a new passport as well, can anyone let me know how i can reach to IRCC where i can ask more time to submit the docs?

Also what will be supporting documents? will my parents flight ticket is going to be enough?
Send what ever you have now, with a letter of explanation.

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
@YULIA-2016 Please update
Received medical request today in MyCIC.

Reactions: laxsun

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Before you got the medical letter, was your myCIC showed something like below?

We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
No, I thought no it said something like
'you do not require a medical we will contact you if this changes'.
Medicals only last 12 months so we were expecting to have to do it again.

honeymai

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Novia Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-09-201$
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May ,2015
Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Reactions: laxsun

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know what this means. I have not received IME request yet so i am not sure why i got this message in mycic. My mom was visitor about 6 years ago so that IME should not be valid???

Review of medical results
Help - Review of medical results

• We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
You will receive the medical request soon.

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Hello fellow forum users,

I need an advise or suggestion regarding dealing with the issue;

I got a letter from CIC regarding my parents application it includes Medical, PCC and other bunch of docs required. The medical letter has my Canadian address (I filled up the forms when they were here with me in Canada on Super visa, but after spending year they left) and not the Pakistani address. Is that an issue while going for medical in Pak? Secondly, I moved from my previous address mentioned in my forms to new address, which I updated online but never sent the email to them. Please comment thanks.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi Everyone.....
I received Bio request for my mother today.
Which I plan to set up at the earliest.
My questions are ...
SA still shows In process - is that normal
PA address shows my address instead of her home address.
I'm the representative on her account tho.
At the border do I tell them I'm going for biometrics.
Or do I tell them shopping ...and do I need to take any return air tickets to shows the border agents.
Please do reply....thanks
Any thoughts??? Please