Anujbatta10

Dec 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2018
Hi my mother is in Canada and father is in India. Once they get IME (medical) request, can they get their individual medical checks done separately in Canada and India?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
How to declare assets belonged to PA during landing to avoid taxes later on when parents will actually sell their property later on? Could someone tell in more detail?
I am looking for this as well. there is a lot fo information on movable assets such as furniture / electronics / jewellery / gold etc ...but I am interested in declaring properties and the capital that will be generated from future sale back home when they permanently move at a later date...

Reactions: PGP_Coast

edmpr

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Did you parents completed IME as part of super/visitor visa? When?
Hi Robert,
Application submitted on May 31' 2019.
Request to pay fees to take Biometrics: Oct 17' 2019
In Process Date: Oct 23' 2019 (Application has been accepted for 2019 Intake letter)
Biometric Request Letter: Nov 13' 2019
Biometrics completed in Bangalore, India : Nov 18' 2019
You have met the eligibility for requirements of Sponsor letter (Request for PCC, Biometrics , supplementary travel information, country specific requirements, CV) : NOv 15' 2019
Local office for processing the application: Missisuaga CPC
Submitted all the required information on Nov 20' 2019.
Request for Medicals: Nov 25' 2019.

My application is currently in Process and not Decision Made yet.

Thanks,
Edmpr

Reactions: robertp

honeymai

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Novia Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-09-201$
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May ,2015
Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Did you parents completed IME as part of super/visitor visa? When?
Yes, she had a medical done last March 27, 2018 when she was in a visitor visa. I am assuming medical should be valid for a year, I would probably get an IME request soon.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Before you got the medical letter, was your myCIC showed something like below?

We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
when I log into mycic, I see this message that we are reviewing your medical results, but i have not received IME request or done medical. Does this mean medical is coming soon?

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
For late June applicants, do you guys think are there any chances that cases will be finalized by Feb/Mar time frame ?
Very less likely. As per last year, PGP 2018 timelines, late June applicants should expect PR by Oct-Dec 2020. Again I am not sure how much to draw parallelism by 2018

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
@robertp

Finally some updates for me on my MIL file. Interestingly, I applied for GCMS notes on Oct 28 and I was looking forward to find why my SA is not done knowing i have sponsored my parents and wife in the past and the sponsorship agreement is still in effect.

I got email notification to my MIL email account about an update. When logged in, found the BioMetric Collection Letter dated Nov 23 Saturday (???)

eCAS shows Decision Made as of today (Nov 25, 2019)

PR application has the following line items

1. We received XXX YYY ZZZ's application for permanent residence on May 28, 2019.

2. We sent XXX YYY ZZZ a letter on November 23, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I am not sure why they would send paper mail when we provided email information. Also, I received my AOR by mail so not sure if they will send SA by mail as well.

Also, my MIL biometric letter shows our Canada's address but we checked the copy of the application and we used her backhome address in the application. Not sure if this is an indication that the file will be processed in Canada for PR application.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Members,

I have a small query, I submitted my parents sponsorship app on May 30th, AOR was received on Sept 16th. Last week i received another AOR from London Visa office but i haven't received any SA approval letter or decision made in ECAS. I called CIC today and the agent said SA and PR processing are independent which i really don't understand.

Is there anyone else in the forum who is in a similar situation? Following are the my details.

Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Parents Country of Residence: UAE
Sponsor Province: Ontario
Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: May 30th, 2019
AoR Received (DATE): September 16th, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Ecas Available and linked account on September 18th, 2019
Sponsorship In process Date: October 31st, 2019
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
SA Letter:
Biometric request date :
IME request date:
PCC request date:
Principal Applicant In process Date: October 31st, 2019 but later changed to App received after getting AOR from London VO.

FYA @robertp ,@YULIA-2016

Thanks.
Did you receive any letter from CPC-M about transfer your file to London VO?
SA approval I think is mainly about telling you where PA's application will be processed.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

Quick Question regarding BIOMETRICS -

Is there any case where the applicant did Biometrics after getting PPR? Let's say you get the biometrics done at port of entry?

Or

Biometrics are only done prior to issuing PPR?

Kindly clarify.
Thanks

@robertp
@laxsun
@YULIA-2016

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
@robertp

Finally some updates for me on my MIL file. Interestingly, I applied for GCMS notes on Oct 28 and I was looking forward to find why my SA is not done knowing i have sponsored my parents and wife in the past and the sponsorship agreement is still in effect.

I got email notification to my MIL email account about an update. When logged in, found the BioMetric Collection Letter dated Nov 23 Saturday (???)

eCAS shows Decision Made as of today (Nov 25, 2019)

PR application has the following line items

1. We received XXX YYY ZZZ's application for permanent residence on May 28, 2019.

2. We sent XXX YYY ZZZ a letter on November 23, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I am not sure why they would send paper mail when we provided email information. Also, I received my AOR by mail so not sure if they will send SA by mail as well.

Also, my MIL biometric letter shows our Canada's address but we checked the copy of the application and we used her backhome address in the application. Not sure if this is an indication that the file will be processed in Canada for PR application.
did you mention same email for MIL as well ?