+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Siusiu

Jun 5, 2019
Thank you

There is no info regarding my file on tracker. I follow this page very late.
Application Received: 13th May
Bio-metric Request: 7th Aug
Medical Request: 14th Aug
Bio-metric updated on cic: 27th Aug
Medical Updated on cic: 29th Aug
Generic email: 27th Sept
Document sent: 15th Oct
Decision made: 30th Oct
PPR: 12th Nov
@robertp

Reactions: robertp

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
@robertp

For line number: 394 in tracker | username: rax7187#1
Today ECAS for PA changed from In Process to Application Received.
PA application was transferred to NDVO 2 weeks back (mentioned in the SA letter).
No update on myCIC account. It still says your application is in process.

Medical Done on 6th November 2019. No Status update in myCIC account.

Assumption: File has been received by New Delhi from CPC-Missisauga Office. Similar to @mohitmalhotr44.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
That sucks! Everyone else is moving so fast...no movement at all for those of us who have been assigned to this office.
I wouldn't say everyone else, lots of people here are in the same stage (stuck at the LVO), just check those that were sent to the London VO or Warsaw VO, and besides there's only like 400 people on the tracker, I don't think that's even a representative sample size for a population of 20.000 applications

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
@robertp

For line number: 394 in tracker | username: rax7187#1
Today ECAS for PA changed from In Process to Application Received.
PA application was transferred to NDVO 2 weeks back (mentioned in the SA letter).
No update on myCIC account. It still says your application is in process.

Medical Done on 6th November 2019. No Status update in myCIC account.

Assumption: File has been received by New Delhi from CPC-Missisauga Office. Similar to @mohitmalhotr44.
your assumption is correct, lots of applications have reverted to this status when sent to the LVO.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you

There is no info regarding my file on tracker. I follow this page very late.
Application Received: 13th May
Bio-metric Request: 7th Aug
Medical Request: 14th Aug
Bio-metric updated on cic: 27th Aug
Medical Updated on cic: 29th Aug
Generic email: 27th Sept
Document sent: 15th Oct
Decision made: 30th Oct
PPR: 12th Nov
Congratulations:
Your information is in the tracker. Can you please confirm or provide following:
  • Line # in tracker: 195
  • Sponsored People: Parents ?
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: ?
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Sponsorship In process Date: ? can be found in ecas
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: ? can be found in ecas
  • Local Visa Office : CPC-Mississauga ?
  • PCC request: Sept 27?
  • Additional document / travel history request date : Sept 27 PCC, travel history and resume?
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to pdate your info in tracker

Takki

Nov 12, 2019
Hello,

Wonder how long does it usually take for ECAS to show if the application has been received?

I sent my application in middle of June and post office shows package has been delivered before the due date, but i still cannot get any result via ECAS regarding my application. Wonder if it is normal?

Thank you in advance :)

RevSob

Oct 31, 2019
Not yet, no news. Ordered GCMS notes but don't understand where to find value, it just states In Progress - SPR.
In GCSM notes, check "Outgoing" section. Did CIC send any letters to the province? If "yes", in the "Incoming" does it show that CIC receive any response from the province?
and I assume, on the first page of GCSM notes, the third row "Updated Date" means when they touched your file last time.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Wonder how long does it usually take for ECAS to show if the application has been received?

I sent my application in middle of June and post office shows package has been delivered before the due date, but i still cannot get any result via ECAS regarding my application. Wonder if it is normal?

Thank you in advance :)
when in June your application was received? You need to check Canada post proof of delivery.
My was received one June 18, I received AOR on Tue, Nov 5.

Happy0101

May 31, 2019
My ECAS show that application is in process on November 5 but it also shows that correspondence has been sent regarding additional documents but I haven’t receive anything yet.

marwanco

Dec 13, 2018
Ontario
Hello All,
After Sending my Application by mail around 20 Jun 2019,Tracking shows it was delivered to Ottawa. I haven't heard nothing from immigration,
I'm trying to use online tool to see the progress, the only ID number I have is Official Receipt ,when I payed my fees.
And there is no result!
Is there any other ID number that was sent to you?
Maybe I'm missing some E-mails?
I'm very nervous, Please advise