+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
A medical was requested by cic and completed in April, 2019 as part of my mom's visa extension for her visit in Canada. I gave the immigration medical doctor in Canada my email where they sent me a copy of the "eMedical information sheet".
CIC requested medical test or proof by email yesterday (I missed the request on ecas for weeks) so I then sent by webform and email.

To your question, I submitted the old eMedical information sheet that was issued to me back in April. Medicals are valid for 1year.

For your case, I wouldn't worry. It maybe dependent on the LVO. I used the accra email address.
Thank you. We have the same scenario, my mom had her medical on April 2019 for visitor record.
When we received the IME request, we submitted the EMedical Info via webform (twice - one week apart) and then, I again attached it with the PCC requests, etc through email.

Unfortunately, it has not been reflected on her file yet. The thing is, it was her due date yesterday (for the new medical request). We checked my mom's account today, and it says "we did not receive your medical results", so I called the call center and inquired about it. The agent said that they received the Medical Report that we sent, it's just that may be the officer has not gone through it yet that's why it's not yet uploaded to her account. She suggested to wait or send another webform inquiry to submit the Medical Report.

Honestly, I don't know what the next step is, but to wait and hope that there will be movement on my mom's file next week.

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
They are right in saying that you do not need to do anything from your end. The panel physician will submit the reports and results to regional medical office (RMO). According to IRCC official statement, it could take up to three months to review medical from the time it received the results. But, it usually doesn't take that long provided that there's no additional medical exams. If additional medical exams are required, it can take quite a while depending on the reason why it is required.

See link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4
my apologies, i realized that after i resent the note. But thank you a lot for the background. my question was actually how long it may take for the results to be submitted to IRCC and how long it will take to know whether they pass or not.

if anyone has any thoughts, please share. i don't have a good feeling about their exams.

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
@mimistry @cheemais @rhonaleen17 @niel_ca @guyfromtoronto

Hi All, Congratulation for DM on PA.

We have one question not concluded in this forum regarding response to PCC, Resume, travel history, other requirement letter received from PGP-Mississauga. Question is in your response to this letter did you mentioned PGP-APR only in subject line of email or you added your file # as well in subject line? Please update us.

Your file is processed means what ever you did was accepted so this way we have conclusive evidence on above question.

Thank you
Kwinkal

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
hi all, based on the discussions and what you are aware of, what are the chances for a early stage diabetes to pass the medical exam.

my mom's measures do not reach the diabetes lower range, but are very close. she did the urine test this morning, already got a call from clinic to redo the test. worrying now :(

Thank you.

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016

We have one question not concluded in this forum regarding response to PCC, Resume, travel history, other requirement letter received from PGP-Mississauga. Question is in your response to this letter did you mentioned PGP-APR only in subject line of email or you added your file # as well in subject line? Please update us.

Your file is processed means what ever you did was accepted so this way we have conclusive evidence on above question.

Thank you
Kwinkal
Yes

Reactions: kwinkal

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario

Thank you
Kwinkal
I just put PGP-APR in the subject because that was the instruction.
I just wrote a short email and included the file number and UCI for formality with the attachment files

Reactions: kwinkal

McFlyDMC12

May 1, 2013
Sponsorship In process Date: Jan 28, 2019 ?
Hi there... yeah, I am not quite sure where to get this date, or how to determine it. Went through all my acknowledgement letters and such, and I just can't come up with the "right" date to give here. Any advice?

McFlyDMC12

May 1, 2013
Hi there... yeah, I am not quite sure where to get this date, or how to determine it. Went through all my acknowledgement letters and such, and I just can't come up with the "right" date to give here. Any advice?
@robertp

Found it by logging into ECAS with my details (as sponsor). In Process date for Sponsorship Application is August 23, 2019. Please update line 164. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!

Reactions: laxsun

Lovu71

Feb 5, 2014
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2014
File Transfer...
19 feb 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 august 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21 august 2014
LANDED..........
24 august 2014
Hi All,
I have received AOR yesterday , but I cannot link the application online ... I tried million times , Do I have to wait few days or until next week ?
Is anyone having same issue ?
FYI
I submitted the app on June 13 ,2019
Received AOR yesterday Oct 10 ,2019 (@ 8:00 pm MST,Canada ) with File number and UCI number .

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Has anyone requested for biometrics extension? Is it easy to get the extension?

If I request for 60 days extension, is there a chance that they can provide 60 days extension for biometrics?
I also need this information as I need close to 60 days of extension. Please let me know if you have the answer. Thanks!

malaique

Jul 9, 2019
Hi,
I only received my father's IMM5825 (Biometeric letter) with Application # & UCI, but not for my mother.
When I try to check the Application status online with father's UCI number his name is showing but no status.
Tried calling the CIC but always get the message that Agents are busy and can't transfer your call. Not sure what to do.
Can someone tell me how to get the status? Any other contact number I can call to get the status. Thanks

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015