+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, i was able to speak to the CIC agent today and they said that my ECAS has been activated and application is at the Mississauga office. My application was received on June 12th and those applications have started to get processed. AOR should be sent in the next few weeks. I was able to receive my file # from the agent.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
my apologies, i realized that after i resent the note. But thank you a lot for the background. my question was actually how long it may take for the results to be submitted to IRCC and how long it will take to know whether they pass or not.

if anyone has any thoughts, please share. i don't have a good feeling about their exams.
The link I posted answers part of your question as follow.

"If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next.".

What is your concern with medical exam anyhow? The only reason why they would fail the exam is on medical inadmissibility grounds: Danger to Public Health, Danger to public safety and excessive demand on health or social services. Even then, it has exception in place not to outright deny based on this.

So, you shouldn't have any uneasy feelings about medical exams. If you want to learn more about medical inadmissibility, this link gives you all the information you need to (hopefully) put your mind at ease. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html

Reactions: gcodtao

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@robertp @YULIA-2016 AOR received for 10th June application !!! They are already processing BG checks as per MYCIC and call center agent.

Reactions: laxsun

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
The link I posted answers part of your question as follow.

"If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next.".

What is your concern with medical exam anyhow? The only reason why they would fail the exam is on medical inadmissibility grounds: Danger to Public Health, Danger to public safety and excessive demand on health or social services. Even then, it has exception in place not to outright deny based on this.

So, you shouldn't have any uneasy feelings about medical exams. If you want to learn more about medical inadmissibility, this link gives you all the information you need to (hopefully) put your mind at ease. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html
Thank you again. this is very helpful. Have a great long weekend.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
How do we know where is the visa office?? AORs for parent ALWAYS send form Mississauga???.
Wait for SA letter ! LVO will be listed on it.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
hi all, based on the discussions and what you are aware of, what are the chances for a early stage diabetes to pass the medical exam.

my mom's measures do not reach the diabetes lower range, but are very close. she did the urine test this morning, already got a call from clinic to redo the test. worrying now :(

Thank you.
My dad is already a diabetic and his medical is passed.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi,
I only received my father's IMM5825 (Biometeric letter) with Application # & UCI, but not for my mother.
When I try to check the Application status online with father's UCI number his name is showing but no status.
Tried calling the CIC but always get the message that Agents are busy and can't transfer your call. Not sure what to do.
Can someone tell me how to get the status? Any other contact number I can call to get the status. Thanks
If you call them around 8 am ET chances are good to get thru an agent.i did this couple of times and could speak to an agent !

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

Tagging @robertp and @YULIA-2016

AOR received today for June 12th application

Please add me to the tracker spreadsheet:
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Bangladesh
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 12, 2019
  • AoR Received - (DATE): October 11, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date:
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date : None yet
  • Comment :

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
Hi everyone,

Tagging @robertp and @YULIA-2016

AOR received today for June 10th application

Please add me to the tracker spreadsheet:
  • Sponsored People: 3
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Bangladesh
  • Sponsor Province: Saskatchewan
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 10, 2019
  • AoR Received - (DATE): October 11, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date:
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date : None yet
  • Comment :

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
I guess every received AOR recently getting the similar email details about Important information about using a representative:
I am not sure whether it is a document request (IMM5476) or just a generic message!