+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I checked my application status and I found the below, but the problem is that I did not receive any email or correspondence letter on September 18, 2019. Is it possible that I see this because they started to work on my Sponsor file to approve the sponsor ? Note that I am living in Quebec, and I did not receive any instructions yet to submit the KIT B. If someone knows or is in similar situation, it will be highly appreciated to share your knowledge.
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXXXX on May 17, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXXXXX.
  2. We started processing your application on September 18, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Regards,
S.B

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I checked my application status and I found the below, but the problem is that I did not receive any email or correspondence letter on September 18, 2019. Is it possible that I see this because they started to work on my Sponsor file to approve the sponsor ? Note that I am living in Quebec, and I did not receive any instructions yet to submit the KIT B. If someone knows or is in similar situation, it will be highly appreciated to share your knowledge.

3. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Regards,
S.B
this is your PR applcation status on Ecas. your PR application file transfer to Different VO not in CPC-M. you will get Sponsorship Approval letter via Email, that letter required to submit with Kit B to MIFI.

check in myCIC . Sept 18th you might got Biometric request. you can download Bio letter from MyCIC.

PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
this is your PR applcation status on Ecas. your PR application file transfer to Different VO not in CPC-M. you will get Sponsorship Approval letter via Email, that letter required to submit with Kit B to MIFI.

check in myCIC . Sept 18th you might got Biometric request. you can download Bio letter from MyCIC.

PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :
@robertp I looked into MyCIC and there are no letters or Biometrics request.Shall I wait for an email or message to come to MyCIC ?
Please advise as I received nothing at all on Sep18, or maybe I should call ?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I submitted PCC proactively on July 30th , 2019 but did not recd the email as you received , LVO is CPC Mississauga , not sure what is going on
I see, just call them and check if the additional document that you submitted through webform was included the application.

Irrespective of submitting proactively, I did get the same email (as others) on Sept 27th to submit additional docs and PCC. So submitted again on Sept 27th via email.

It is clear to me that all will have to provide PCC, so obtaining it proactively will help wrt to timing. A few people have to obtain PCC from various countries so best to obtain beforehand (i.e. now)

Also birth Certificates / school certificates (Country specific for India) - this also takes time. So best to obtain now.

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Regards,
S.B

Hey where can you see this information?? Can ypou please let me know???

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Thats a lot of emails on 27th Sept. And why are they asking for RPRF fee when its already paid for when i submitted the document?
The letter on Sept 27th is a generic / mass letter that covers many items. It is up to each individual to assess what is applicable to their specific case.

e.g. Every single item requested (except the travel history form) was included in my application including country specific documents (& incl. PCC which was proactively submitted at a later date). They still sent the letter. Just to make sure nothing falls b.w the cracks, we sent ALL documents that were requested. E.g. for RPRF fees we included the receipt again while making a note the fee has been already paid.

The biggest challenge will be to get the size of attachments under 5MB's. Use the File > Save as> Optimized PDF feature while saving the pdf files. Make sure images are down to 150 psi with jpeg compression at Medium quality. Embed fonts, Transparency (low level), discard alt images, discard user data and in clean up select compress entire file.

By doing this, passport scans of all pages are under 1mb.

Reactions: APSK

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Hi, Q to India folks...my father has lost his voter id and he does not have birth certificate..what are the options?
Also his education certificate is not in English..He is here with me ..how can I get notarized certified translation in GTA?...I only have his education certificate scan

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp I looked into MyCIC and there are no letters or Biometrics request.Shall I wait for an email or message to come to MyCIC ?
Please advise as I received nothing at all on Sep18, or maybe I should call ?
yes, please call CIC and asked what they are asking to submit on Sept 18.
Sept 18 is like PCC request from LVO. check your Email ( spam )

Last edited:
Reactions: sbakhour

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, Q to India folks...my father has lost his voter id and he does not have birth certificate..what are the options?
Also his education certificate is not in English..He is here with me ..how can I get notarized certified translation in GTA?...I only have his education certificate scan
Easy for you, get the "Certificate of Date of Birth" from BLS here in Canada. They just need the passport and the form. You will get in 10 days max.
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/cert_dob.php