+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

GamRed

Sep 30, 2019
Newbie to the site, didnt find a sticky post in the beginning so posting for some quick direction..thx in advance for your help

I mailed my parents application on June 16 and it probably reached Ottawa that week (lost my tracking number)

I havent received any acknowledgement letter yet so how can i link the application to track it (unable to retrieve with applicant (my father) info )?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Newbie to the site, didnt find a sticky post in the beginning so posting for some quick direction..thx in advance for your help

I mailed my parents application on June 16 and it probably reached Ottawa that week (lost my tracking number)

I havent received any acknowledgement letter yet so how can i link the application to track it (unable to retrieve with applicant (my father) info )?
Check PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Hi all
I also get request for PCC for my Mom on 27th Sept.

Also on my CIC it says medicals passed on 30th sep.

can you guys please update @ row 268.

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Is some one know what does below means. I have been requested this.

 Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Reactions: jas89

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Good Morning Friends,
The recent email received,is it mandatory to send resume for parent's.If we dont send it will it delay the process. All details are furnished on the form right?

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
1)After you login to MyCIC, you click on Link App to this Account button. Choose Permanent Residence in category and Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-category. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
2) In the passport section, enter the info as seen in the originally sent passport of PA. you can use passport # and date or place.
3) Match the city and province name you entered in the original application.
4) count # of Family member = [ Sponsor + if Cosigner ] do not count kids + [PA + if Dep]
5) open link to see more details.
Thank you so much!!!!!!:):):)