+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
@robertp @idefix

So I received my mom's medical request today at around noon (no SA or Bio yet)
I booked an appointment right away for 1:45 pm today at Panel Physician North York, 2065 Finch Avenue West, Suite 309, Ontario, M3N 2V7, website: https://www.panelphysiciannorthyork.ca

Very nice staff. Everything was done in 1.5 hours.
They have blood test, urine test and x-ray, all in the same bldg. parking is free (validated at x-ray dept.) Cost was $265 all included.
They said that it will take up to 10 business days to send the result to CIC.

as mentioned before, I have not received SA or BIO yet. My mom did bio for visitor visa less than 2 years ago so maybe she is exempt from doing it again.

Thanks and good luck!

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@robertp @idefix

I booked an appointment right away for 1:45 pm today at Panel Physician North York, 2065 Finch Avenue West, Suite 309, Ontario, M3N 2V7, website: https://www.panelphysiciannorthyork.ca

They have blood test, urine test and x-ray, all in the same bldg. parking is free (validated at x-ray dept.) Cost was $265 all included.

as mentioned before, I have not received SA or BIO yet. My mom did bio for visitor visa less than 2 years ago so maybe she is exempt from doing it again.

Thanks and good luck!
There you go. Congrats.

FYI Biometric is valid for 10 years so she won't need to do it...

SA will come tomorrow in ECAS

Reactions: deleter

Shawarma

Jul 31, 2010
Hi Seniors - I have a query my parents received a Details of Foreign Travel request. However, it doesn't mention how far back to go. Has anyone had a similar experience? I cannot imagine putting every place after age 18, as we do not even have that information. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Someone mentioned to only put for the last 10 years, but I didn't observe this on the form.

Also, if there is need for PCC. Does it need to be every country where they stayed since age 18? Or only for the last 10 years countries?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Seniors - I have a query my parents received a Details of Foreign Travel request. However, it doesn't mention how far back to go. Has anyone had a similar experience? I cannot imagine putting every place after age 18, as we do not even have that information. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Someone mentioned to only put for the last 10 years, but I didn't observe this on the form.

Also, if there is need for PCC. Does it need to be every country where they stayed since age 18? Or only for the last 10 years countries?
Travel History - Last 10 years
PCC - From all Countries where they stayed for more then 6 months since the age of 18...

Shawarma

Jul 31, 2010
Can you please clarify where is this mentioned for the number of years.
Also, what is I am unable to get PCC for all the countries? What should I do then?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Can you please clarify where is this mentioned for the number of years.
Also, what is I am unable to get PCC for all the countries? What should I do then?
Travel History was supposed to be provided in Form 5669 Question / Part 6 - Personal History. Read the description under this question.

bluenkj

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/16
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/22/16
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
12/9/16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
10/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2017
LANDED..........
8/4/2017
Hi Guys,

We sponsored my husbands grandmother who is from India we sent the application in June and was received June 19, 2019. We have not received any acknowledgement that they have received the application. Any help? Does anyone have the number to contact CIC? We got the signed POD so CIC cannot say they did not receive it. We are just starting to worry. If they at least acknowledge that they received it than we can at least move forward.

Thanks,

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,

We sponsored my husbands grandmother who is from India we sent the application in June and was received June 19, 2019. We have not received any acknowledgement that they have received the application. Any help? Does anyone have the number to contact CIC? We got the signed POD so CIC cannot say they did not receive it. We are just starting to worry. If they at least acknowledge that they received it than we can at least move forward.

Thanks,
for June 19 submission >> please wait
follow tracker

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
@robertp @idefix

Thanks and good luck!
Great! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: deleter