+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I'm May 9 applicant and my application became "in process" on July 26 but nothing happened since then... My cic shows that "we are processing your background check..." I'm originally from Iran and I thought maybe that's why my background check is taking so long but I see other Iranian guys in this forum are getting SA letter with no delay. :(
Anyone has any suggestion or thoughts?
I am May 10th, application in process since Aug. 08.
No other updates after that. My CIC has nothing except the “We are processing your background check”, which is just a standard message for everyone i believe.
Some people from May 08-10 are just stuck “in process”.
Even there is a member in this group, whose application is in process since June 12th, he/she didn’t hear back after that, ordered GCMS notes also but in that it says income meets for all years, pending final review.

So we can’t say anything, it depends on the case officer/every case/our luck etc.
Lets hope we get Bio/DM/SA soon :)

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
did you fax the death certificate or mail?
I did as @robertp advised, I faxed and then submitted the webform.
The confirmation email came from an agent sent from "CE CSC Do Not Reply" - in response to the web form. It goes....
"We can confirm the reception of the following document:...
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration"

Reactions: deleter

rahul89

Oct 28, 2017
Hi, My application is in process from july 19th still waiting for decision made and biometrics.
Application received on May 7th and still waiting for an update on decision made. If i contact the IRCC by phone would they update us with some additional information on the application or just wait for an update

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
I did as @robertp advised, I faxed and then submitted the webform.
The confirmation email came from an agent sent from "CE CSC Do Not Reply" - in response to the web form. It goes....
"We can confirm the reception of the following document:...
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration"
However, I checked ecas and no update, it still says we need additional document. Try send it as a webform too if you haven't. I submitted it last week

Reactions: deleter

OKTree

Jan 15, 2019
Could anybody share the procedure for the medical request? What tests the doctor will do and what questions usually the doctor will ask? Sorry mine was a couple years ago and I couldn't remember very clear...