+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
guys, is there any message will be sent before DM on sponsor side quote that " they start to check sponsor eligibility"? or just come straight from in process to DM??

Hello @robertp @YULIA-2016
Please update line 209
linked application on August 17
ECAS update just turn to "in process" both sponsor and applicant side on September 4
in my cic - nothing change - non message (does that mean they not start checking my eligibility yet?)

Thank you

Reactions: robertp

canada119

Nov 2, 2013
Alberta
Hi I have received email from CIC about my parents medical. However I also receive email from them about Biometric letter for my father.

Can someone please help and confirm it is normal part of process?

My parents has completed visitor medical recently and it's under a year and still not sure why did they receive another medical request?

your help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi I have received email from CIC about my parents medical. However I also receive email from them about Biometric letter for my father.

Can someone please help and confirm it is normal part of process?

My parents has completed visitor medical recently and it's under a year and still not sure why did they receive another medical request?

your help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Contact CIC with the reference to the previous medical request and ask for a waiver.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I would also like to know! Please, tag me if you get any comments about this doctor. I am interested! They have 4.4 stars on Google!
You can search in the forum, this name came many times. What I saw, they are a bit slow to update the report and their behavior with the clients might not be optimal.

Reactions: idefix

lindalala

May 24, 2019
@shyurun79 @rang_canada

Hello guys, I notice that our cases are all sent to Hong Kong processing center, and both of you have been requested Hukou. I am wondering if you need to get it translated and notarized.
Thank you very much!

Ruhail

Jun 21, 2019
I have a question.. some people mentioned before that they dont count EI as income... what if EI is parental

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
@admin
please add me to the list

Sponsored People - MOM
Country - Iran
Province - ON
Invitation Received - Apr 24
Appl. received in Ottowa - May 7
AOR - Jul. 11, 2019

Thanks
Hi dear! I just noticed that you are from Iran too! Have you tried calling CIC to check your application status? I'm May 9 and my application is in process since July 26 and nothing after.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hi dear! I just noticed that you are from Iran too! Have you tried calling CIC to check your application status? I'm May 9 and my application is in process since July 26 and nothing after.
Hi,
The status should say application received. And also, it is a 2 year process so everything is going to take a while. My suggestion is to chill for now.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
If the official document is not in English or French then yes you need to get it translated and notarized.

I have another question - is anyone from Chinese society (more specifically, the society that uses Hukou to track family composition) got requested for a death certificate even it's clearly stated on the Hukou?

@shyurun79 @rang_canada

Hello guys, I notice that our cases are all sent to Hong Kong processing center, and both of you have been requested Hukou. I am wondering if you need to get it translated and notarized.
Thank you very much!

vb.yeg

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Help Needed !

Got medical request Today. No Bio or SA. Parents are in Canada.

Does that mean Bio is not required ? When can I expect SA ?

Thank you !

Reactions: robertp