+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Please Update Line # 212

SA letter received on Sep. 04, 2019. LVO for PR processing: CPC Mississauga.

I called IRCC yesterday about any communication for SA letter. They informed me that they didn't issue as they wanted to confirm whether my parents are still here in Canada or they already left for back home. Updated the same through Web form and received SA letter the same day.

Reactions: idefix and robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello

Today PA received email asking PCC and Travel history form. Email received from "DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca".

Question:

1. where to download Travel History Form?
  2. How to submit Original PCC and Travel History form as per Email?
Note: My Ecas for PR application revert back from In process to Appl received after my file transfer to NDVO.

Email:
Dear Applicant

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

Ø > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Tavel history form: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

Though I saw some posts where Delhi LVO sent a link for a different, simplified form for travel history. As nothing mentioned, you should use the official format.

There is no mention to send anything original. It says: you may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

jez.s009

Oct 22, 2015
@robertp.Did you also receive Medical request along with the PCC from NDVO?

Hello

Today PA received email asking PCC and Travel history form. Email received from "DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca".

Question:

1. where to download Travel History Form?
  2. How to submit Original PCC and Travel History form as per Email?
Note: My Ecas for PR application revert back from In process to Appl received after my file transfer to NDVO.

Email:
Dear Applicant

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

Ø > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
I'm May 9 applicant and my application became "in process" on July 26 but nothing happened since then... My cic shows that "we are processing your background check..." I'm originally from Iran and I thought maybe that's why my background check is taking so long but I see other Iranian guys in this forum are getting SA letter with no delay. :(
Anyone has any suggestion or thoughts?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Kindly update the tracker :)
@robertp & @YULIA-2016
As per my CIC/ ecas accounts, IRCC requested an additional document on August 6th. I have not received any emails nor mail regarding the same. After calling CIC multiple times, one agent informed me that they have requested my father's death certificate on August 6th 2019.

August 14th received medical request: My mom had previously undergone a medical for her visitor visa extension which is still valid, so doctor's office & CIC call center rep, informed us to send a letter stating the same via webfrom. I had send a letter stating the same and father's death certificate along with it.

August 28th 2019: Received an email stating this :
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided regarding your medical examination and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

No changes in my CIC account nor ecas !!

Thanks ........................................

Last edited: