+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Posting update for people who applied with regular EI income to meet the income requirements, your application will be refused. Your mycic account will say this:

“We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.”

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi
myCIC shows: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. but they have not sent us medical yet and my mom has never done medical before! I was just decision made (sponsor) yesterday.
anyone here experienced this?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Tavel history form: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

Though I saw some posts where Delhi LVO sent a link for a different, simplified form for travel history. As nothing mentioned, you should use the official format.

There is no mention to send anything original. It says: you may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
Agreed, you should used this form @robertp; but any reason why you didn't include Travel history in IMM 5669 (in the Personal History)...just curious...

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi
myCIC shows: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. but they have not sent us medical yet and my mom has never done medical before! I was just decision made (sponsor) yesterday.
anyone here experienced this?
You will receive the IME request today / tomorrow. This is a glitch in the myCIC system. The same happened with others, myself included...

Last edited:
Reactions: deleter

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Posting update for people who applied with regular EI income to meet the income requirements, your application will be refused. Your mycic account will say this:

“We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.”
Someone that you know?

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Hello

Today PA received email asking PCC and Travel history form. Email received from "DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca".

Question:

1. where to download Travel History form?
  2. How and where to sent ?
Note: My Ecas for PR application revert back from In process to Appl received after my file transfer to NDVO.

Email:
Dear Applicant

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

Ø > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
i got the same email along with medical and 2 passport size photos. They had attached a travel request form. I filled and scanned it back .
Your application will be changed to in process in few days with this date showing started processing.

kumars.aman

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
05-09-14
Med's Done....
13-09-14
Passport Req..
28-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-15
LANDED..........
31-03-15
Please update line
Kumars.aman#1

Sponsor: In process date: 8/27/19 Decision Made date 9/4/19: Visa office Missisaga
App linked on 8/27/19.
AOR Date 9/4/19.
Applicant: Biometric request received: 9/3/19. No Medical request received.

Reactions: Roya-FSW and idefix

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi all, @robertp, I checked my ECAS today and the "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed from "In Process" to "Application Received" :( "Sponsorship Application Status" is still "Decision Made". I am currently row 185 in the tracker. My Decision Made for SA is August 22 and my LVO is Mexico.

@diegosolano Any good news from your application?

Thanks!

Reactions: robertp