+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Should take a day or two,
My parents medical results were uploaded by doctor via e-medical today morning, just checked MyCiC and the status under section for medical results got updated to September 5,2019, medical exam passed
Good to know, where did your parents get the Medicals done?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Line 336

ECAS -App Received on May 27
CIC Link - August 27
AOR - Sept 04

jags310

Aug 15, 2019
Please update line 120.
Sponsor Eligibility -Decision made on September 3. Email confirmation received September 4. PR application will be processed in CPC Mississauga. Parents country of citizenship is India. Invitation received date -April 25

Chiargpatel2810

Feb 23, 2015
Hi friends
My file was recieved at Ottawa center on Jun 12th when can I aspect biometric request ??
And is usa open option to go there and get biometric done if my mom has usa visa ??
Thanks

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
For anyone who was requested for parent(s) death certificate, did you receive physical mail request, email request, or just a notification on MyCIC linked application?
I saw on ecas about correspondence and my dad's account was supposed to show me on myCIC and it didn't show so I called IRCC call centre to know what's the correspondence for, agent told me CO needs death certificate of spouse. And call agent told me to send through webform. And I never received any email and/or no message on myCIC as well.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
thanks, I think something went wrong for my case. ECAS shows that they sent a correspondence to me regarding my father’s death certificate but I did not see it either in mine or my mom’s inbox. That email must have gone to a black hole.
That's what I think in my case but as per Call agent we didn't email u as u have linked ur dad's file on myCIC so it should have shown on his myCIC account and since ur dad has used ur info in linking the file so it didn't show and he advised me to re-link file to myCIC account otherwise u might have same problem in future (I told him that he didn't use my info to link his file but call centre agent was not convinced and kept saying relink the file. And I don't see any option of unlinking the file he already linked.)

Last edited:

Andrea_imm

Feb 21, 2019
  1. Hi, I received the request of additional documents after case was forwarded to HongKong.

One document that I am not clear if it applies to me. I am the sponsor and I apply for my parents immigration. I am the only child. I am under separation marriage status for many years but haven’t got divorce certificate yet. I won’t be able to get it soon. My parents are married marriage status. I have met the sponsor DM1 requirement.

Here is the request in the cic email:
    For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
    Ø Copy of divorce certificate or hospital death certificate of your spouse/common-law partner or dependents, if applicable.

My question is that does this divorce certificate apply to me? Do I need to submit any proof of my marriage status as separation even my sponsorship has qualified?

Thanks,

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello

Today PA received email asking PCC and Travel history form. Email received from "DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca".

Question:

1. where to download Travel History form?
  2. How and where to sent ?
Note: My Ecas for PR application revert back from In process to Appl received after my file transfer to NDVO.

Email:
Dear Applicant

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

Ø > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/05

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Last edited:

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Where does the AoR come? My email address or PAs email address? My application was received June 03. Still nothing. No Ecas either.