+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Wk of May 27 supposed to get AoR last wk and yet appearently their eCas is not even activitied yet...
True. Seems above average submissions in 3rd week of may , logically 10% were quick and submitted in first 2 week of may ; 10% lazy submitted in last two week of June . 80 % submitted in between and peek flow in last week of may and first week of June. My assumptions in context types of people...

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need PCC from Canada.
Are you sure? The request specifically ask for PCC from countries applicants stayed for more than 6 months. Please see below original instructions:
“Updated Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18.”

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Yes. I guess that is their standard procedure. No idea when IME request will come. Hong Kong office always be different.
It's not different, it's the way all LVO work, as I have read on this forum, here's how they differ:
LVO sends IME and PCC together
CPC Mississauga sends them separately

Last edited:

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hey guys I have a problem. I got bio metrics request for only dad, mum and brother. (they live in Accra). my sister is here in Canada on a study permit.
1. my brother is 13 years old. Turned 13 in March. My parents went to do biometrics today and they refused to take my brothers biometrics coss the age limit is 14.
2. They got the spelling of his middle name wrong.
I have no idea what to do. My file has already been moved to LVO Accra and Im thinking should I call cic or Accra and hope I get to speak with someone?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
It's not different, it's the way all LVO work, as I have read on this forum, here's how they differ:
CPC Mississauga sends IME and PCC together
LVO sends them separately
Hi @diegosolano . It is the New Delhi LVO that is requesting IME and PCC together.
CPC Missisauga is requesting only ME at this point, after BIO is done.