+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
It looks like they're clearing up us early folks. My app got there April 30 and I got AoR same day as you July 11. I went to in process Aug 16 and got Bio letter Aug 19. Your app could start moving from here.
I hope to God that's true, but who knows ? I've seen people from my country be in process for 6 months, but at least the Canadian government announced yesterday that they will recognize Venezuelan expired passports for IRCC processes

Reactions: rsky and calgary17

PepRoy10

Dec 8, 2017
@robertp please update, PPR received, thanks goodness
Congrats....!!!
Can you please help with following questions:

1) Is this year's IRCC process to requets PCC/Medical different than last year? I know some people in 2018 got Medical and PCC request together in a single email. Then they had browser options enabled inside their cic login, to upload the Medical and PCC details.

2) I received medical request letters inside my CIC login (but no email) on 14th AUG and got the medical done for my parents on 17th AUG.Do I need to upload/send the eMedical receipts myself as well somewhere (through WebForm or cic login)? OR the Doctor sending the medical results directly to IRCC is the only step required? I don't see any option to attach medical receipt in my cic login.

3) For people who received PCC already; do we get the PCC request also just inside the CIC login and NOT through email? How do we send PCC results to IRCC (WebForm?)

Regards,
Pep

mannpb 0

Aug 20, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Can you please add me to the tracker
ne # in tracker: not in tracker
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Province: BC
Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 23,2019
AoR Received (DATE): N/A
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR : N/A
Sponsorship In process Date: Waiting
Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: Waiting
Biometric request date : Waiting
MyCIC update[/QUOTE] : N/A

Reactions: robertp

Masontoo

Sep 12, 2016
nope, it went to the right place. check the tracker (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368) to get an idea on when you will be hearing from CIC. I wouldn't expect anything until Sep/Oct if the received you app in June.
Thankyou so much for the link to tracker, I can see now and relieved it will take that much time for Aor. Can I add my info to Tracker or someone who has access to write. Thankyou once again.

Reactions: danny_scars

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thankyou so much for the link to tracker, I can see now and relieved it will take that much time for Aor. Can I add my info to Tracker or someone who has access to write. Thankyou once again.
Tag @YULIA-2016 & @robertp for tracker update & provide below info:

Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:

Masontoo

Sep 12, 2016
Here is my info:-

Username - Masontoo
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Province: ON
Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 11,2019
AoR Received (DATE): No info
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR : No info
Sponsorship In process Date: No info
Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: No info
Biometric request date : No info

Reactions: robertp

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Please update: decision made for Sponsorship application. I'm assuming it was August 19 since it was reflected on the August 20 Ecas update.

PR application is still in process

Reactions: rsky and robertp

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I hope to God that's true, but who knows ? I've seen people from my country be in process for 6 months, but at least the Canadian government announced yesterday that they will recognize Venezuelan expired passports for IRCC processes
It might be difficult to verify information because of the disruption in institutions. I'm very sympathetic to your situation. You're our neighbours to the South. Tough to see what Venezuela is going through.