+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
Thanks!
I'm actually waiting for ppr letter, I got DM for applicant already. I don't even know when the the status been changed to DM in ecas since the last time I login in was like more than a week ago. Not sure from DM to receive the the ppr letter will take how long.
When did you get the pcc?

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
@robertp Tracker update. IN process date July 26th. Biometrics request August 19. I'm assuming decision made will be later today (or is this the case)? How long until CIC asks for medicals, its cheaper to do medicals and bio metrics together due to travel requirements (for my family). Do you advise, I go ahead and get police clearance?

my brother is turning 14 in March 2020 bur CIC send a bio metrics request for him.. so im guessing the 14 year minimum age for biometrics doesnt apply to us. This process has been unnecessarily long for me (judging from every other case here) I will be requesting GCMS notes when this is all done just out of curiosity.

PS. my sister is an international student here (19 years) she just got to Canada last august (they haven't requested bio metrics for her but im guessing she will have to do medicals) what do you think ?

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Wow, Superfast! Your clinic just took 1 day to upload results! My clinic said for 1 week. Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply @DC1018 !
That all depends on the workload of the clinic and/or the general health condition of the applicant. I also did extensive search beforehand so I knew exactly which clinic to go to in GVA once I received the letter. I'm also glad the clinic was as good as I expected.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
@DC1018
Congrats on the fast processing. I saw ecas DM on applicant side now, but my cic nothing has been changed. Did u experience the same thing?
Yep congratulations to you. MyCIC won't update to approved until counterfoil is done. I believe it took me a week from DM to PCC so start counting your days and start planning now :)

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hello, I received an invitation to sponsor my parent on 25th April 2019, Complete application package was received at Ottawa on 11th June. I have not received any response after that. I am really worried if everything is fine with my application. I also tried to link my application for online tracking but unable to do it. The PO box address where I sent my application CPC-PGP PO Box 8020 STN T CSC, I am wondering if sent file to wrong box may be. Please advise.
nope, it went to the right place. check the tracker (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368) to get an idea on when you will be hearing from CIC. I wouldn't expect anything until Sep/Oct if the received you app in June.

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Hello Folks,
Once the doctor's office upload the medical results, within how many days we can see that in ecas or CIC account ?
TIA.

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
@bdidol , @robertp

My parents PP is expiring in last week of December 2019 . Application received on 15 May. PP renewal can be done in 3 months range from the expiry date. What's the best approach to move ahead?