+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

SirShurf

May 21, 2019
Guy's pay attention, CIC website is down today...
Type Exception Report

Message locator2(cacheServer2:8956)<v2>:42349 refused connection: exceeded max-connections 800

Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Too many of us try to get updates :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Please update row 43 for YamPower.

Both the Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status are now In Process

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor [Mom's Name] on April 30, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 16, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: DoubleS and robertp

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
When you go for Medicals, does the physician give you the reports or they themselves submit it to IRCC ?.
Do they hand over anything at all, any receipt etc ?

The medical letter mentions this
"To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment."

Anyone of you here did that ?
Ok... Got an answer for these questions:

Q: Do they hand over anything at all, any receipt etc ?
A:
Yes they do usually provide you receipts for X-Ray, Blood Test(s), and any other tests as required by the doctor doing the assessment. The X-Ray and Blood Tests are mandatory but the other tests can be asked if there is any further investigation required by the doctor

Q: How to get a copy of the Medical Exam report ?
A:
The reports won't be ready the same day as the Doctor requires the Blood Reports and X-Ray Reports first before finalizing the report which will be submitted, so they advise to get in touch with the clinic where the medical exam is being done after 10 days of the exam to get a copy.

P.S.: Make sure to carry some extra cash as the X-Ray Test, Blood Tests, and any other tests that the Doctor may ask you to get done are not usually included in the Medical Exam fee.

Reactions: snganu

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Hello!

My parents did their Biometric on July 19, 2019 and it showed up under Applicant Information section same day in My CIC Account but under Biometric section, it says they have not received the Biometric information.

Under Applicant Information, I can see Biometric number, date done and expiry date.

Anyone else in the same situation? My LVO is CPC-Mississauga.

Thanks!

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hello all,

Do I need to complete a Representative form, before linking my parent's application to my CIC account?
I tried to link today with no success.

LIUTONG

Jul 30, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Line # in tracker: not in tracker
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: China
Province: Ontario
Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: May 22, 2019
AoR Received (DATE): 16 Aug
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR : 13 Aug
Sponsorship In process Date: Waiting
Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: Waiting
Biometric request date : Waiting
MyCIC update[/QUOTE] : 13 Aug

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Hello!

My parents did their Biometric on July 19, 2019 and it showed up under Applicant Information section same day in My CIC Account but under Biometric section, it says they have not received the Biometric information.

Under Applicant Information, I can see Biometric number, date done and expiry date.

Anyone else in the same situation? My LVO is CPC-Mississauga.

Thanks!
Don't worry, as long as the BioMetric Number, Date Done, and Expiry Date are showing... everything's good.

I would be only worried if these details were not showing up.

Reactions: rx_tech

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
IMM 5669 were missing MOM and DAD's hand signature... Please update chart. ROW # 243.
Additional documents requested on JULY 15 and sent on the same day... then again same request email came on JULY19 and forms sent again

Reactions: YULIA-2016