+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
nope, the last stage is BC - travel and security check, more time for government positions, my BC took 1 year, I redid medical:rolleyes:

Thanks for an update.
My parents did not hold any government positions.

I assumed they have already done background checks as they have asked for PCC.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
@YULIA-2016
@robertp

Hi Yulia/Robert,

Please update tracker line 45
sponsored people: mom
parent country of citizenship - india
Provine: ON
Invitation received: Apr 26
document requested: IMM5669
Linking application: Aug 18 2019

Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
My ecas states - Application received
upon linking to CIC I get the below message

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Does this mean my application is "in process" stage?

Reactions: dreamsite

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
My ecas states - Application received
upon linking to CIC I get the below message

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Does this mean my application is "in process" stage?
what is your app recieved date ?

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Thanks for an update.
My parents did not hold any government positions.

I assumed they have already done background checks as they have asked for PCC.
PCC and background check are not the same, check a great post on this forum on background check then you'll understand better. When did you provide PCC? Before medical?

Reactions: UPPI

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My application was received in Ottawa on 10 May and my relative's on 16 May. He got request to resubmit a form which he did in July.
My file went to In Process in 8 Aug (and still stuck there). My relative's file went to In Process on 14 Aug and got biometrics yesterday.
This proves there is no FIFO process.

ClaudiaHo

Jan 3, 2019
A curiosity/data collection question:

For those who has linked their account with mycic and has decision made status, did any of your estimated remaining processing time changed?
Or is that still sitting at 21 months? I am wondering if the estimation is very good indicator of the processing time...

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello, my MiL's passport is expiring on Dec 29, 2021. She's currently on a Supervisa and can stay for 2 years entry of January 29 2019 and will probably apply for extension until application for PR gets approved. My question is, if ever her application gets approved assuming that it's 20-24 months submitted application June 14, 2019, projected completion of application would be June 2021 processing for PGP. Are we better off renewing her passport as soon as we can before she hits PPR? I know that to enter Canada you would at least need 6 months of passport validity and I'm assuming this will be applicable for her soft landing as well.

Thanks