+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
guys, I have questions to link the application
the account I use to link the application is my (sponsor) account or my PA's account?

I tried to find the application with application number and UIC, but the application can not be found to link, I believe all the information I fill in is correct. I don't know what is the problem
I used GCKey account (sponsor account), chose PR and family class (parents), then chose "application number and UIC"....then fill out the info below exactly the same as info in the application, But I still can not find the application. does anyone here know why?

Thank you so much

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
guys, I have questions to link the application
the account I use to link the application is my (sponsor) account or my PA's account?

I tried to find the application with application number and UIC, but the application can not be found to link, I believe all the information I fill in is correct. I don't know what is the problem
I used GCKey account (sponsor account), chose PR and family class (parents), then chose "application number and UIC"....then fill out the info below exactly the same as info in the application, But I still can not find the application. does anyone here know why?

Thank you so much
Wait till you get AoR. Did you get one?

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
What number you are putting family size?

you+co sponsor+PA+Dependent no kids

chk the link in my signature
I also got my AOR. Created a GCKey for PA. But I dont see anywhere on the page to link the paper application. Where do you see these? What did I do wrong?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
so PA + dependent NO KIDS mean example: mom is PA, dad is dependent, little bro also dependent, but Just count mom and dad? is that what you mean? thanks
Count all dep (brother) from PA side but do not count kids from sponsor side
[sponsor+ if cosigner] no kids + [PA + If dep]

Last edited:
Reactions: mintmint

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
@guyfromtoronto
@APPLE@0722

Hi,

Just like myself, I see that you guys have passed the medicals.

I am wondering, why aren't we getting PPRs. :( Usually medicals are the last stage in file processing. When everything else is ok, authorities ask for medicals.

Any idea about what IRCC might be doing now with our file ( after the medicals are passed)?

Would really appreciate your thoughts and insights into this.

Thanks & Regards,

Have a great Sunday!

@YULIA-2016
@robertp

salinsarin

Apr 27, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I applied for parents PR. Duly submitted the form after getting the EOI.

Haven't recieved any communication from CIC.

Do we keep waiting. I mean no acknowledgement of receipt of form.??

Can anyone throw some light by their experiences.

Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I applied for parents PR. Duly submitted the form after getting the EOI.

Haven't recieved any communication from CIC.

Do we keep waiting. I mean no acknowledgement of receipt of form.??

Can anyone throw some light by their experiences.

Thanks
What is the app received date? AoR sent upto May 23 now

Reactions: Debdas

GRANDCUTEUS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
My parents did medical on friday but doctor said they foujd traces of protein in my father’s urine and asked for further urine test at the lab. Should i be concerned?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@guyfromtoronto
@APPLE@0722

Hi,

I am wondering, why aren't we getting PPRs. :( Usually medicals are the last stage in file processing. When everything else is ok, authorities ask for medicals.

Any idea about what IRCC might be doing now with our file ( after the medicals are passed)?

Thanks & Regards,

Have a great Sunday!

@YULIA-2016
@robertp
You just need to be patient. Looked very briefly at your case and it doesn’t seem like you qualified because you spent 6 months on EI in 2017 and didn’t meet LICO.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My parents did medical on friday but doctor said they foujd traces of protein in my father’s urine and asked for further urine test at the lab. Should i be concerned?
Will depend on the amount of protein. He will likely have to do more testing to rule out whether he has kidney disease. He would have to have severe kidney disease to be denied.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
@guyfromtoronto
@APPLE@0722

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,

Have a great Sunday!

@YULIA-2016
@robertp
nope, the last stage is BC - travel and security check, more time for government positions, my BC took 1 year, I redid medical:rolleyes:

Reactions: UPPI