+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016

It's up to you if you want to include more info in tracker.

07.31 PPR received, Passport and photos sent in evening
08.06 Received by CPC-Ottawa
08.14 MyCIC status changed to approved, counterfoil # also became available in MyCIC, expire one year from the day performed medical.

Return tracker hasn't been activated yet, probably today then receive Passport and COPR early next week in BC.

To that whoever questioned my PPR letter, I think below screen cap is a better proof showing the brand new feature of progress bar plus all timings matched my tracker, pretty hard to photoshop, don't you think?

https://imgur.com/ngFDF6o

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp @YULIA-2016

It's up to you if you want to include more info in tracker.

07.31 PPR received, Passport and photos sent in evening
08.06 Received by CPC-Ottawa
08.14 MyCIC status changed to approved, counterfoil # also became available in MyCIC, expire one year from the day performed medical.

Return tracker hasn't been activated yet, probably today then receive Passport and COPR early next week in BC.

To that whoever questioned my PPR letter, I think below screen cap is a better proof showing the brand new feature of progress bar plus all timings matched my tracker, pretty hard to photoshop, don't you think?

https://imgur.com/ngFDF6o
wowwwwwww amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.

Reactions: DC1018

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys,

I got my AOR email couple of weeks ago. However when I sign in to my account, I dont see the "ADD to your application" button. Any similar experience or advise?

Thank you

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hi everyone
I just called CIC and they asked for Receipt number and verified my application was received. It’s in the first stages of verifying information of applicant. They gave a temporary file number and confirmed what everyone here has said, remove the X and that will be your file number. My application was received June 10. But not showing in Ecas yet.
It is a relief to know this!!!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone
I just called CIC and they asked for Receipt number and verified my application was received. It’s in the first stages of verifying information of applicant. They gave a temporary file number and confirmed what everyone here has said, remove the X and that will be your file number. My application was received June 10. But not showing in Ecas yet.
It is a relief to know this!!!
Only couple of more weeks before the AoR....how long it took to get the temp file #?

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
Congratulations to the ones who have already received PPR.

For my understanding:

1. Will everyone receive Biometrics request?
2. Will everyone receive Medicals request? I see some ppl. see decision made already without the Medicals
3. Does biometric request comes before the medicals request?

Thanks!

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
I have a question for those whose LVO ic CPC-Mississauga. The medical request that my mother has received is showing my Canadian address though my mother is in India. How will the doctor validate the Canadian address, as the form says ?