+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
@richjo Have you had any further progress yet?? I know 80% of the applications on this forum are from the Asia but those are the ones that seems to be progressing.
Nothing, sent the death certificate in as requested. Ecas stuck on in process although my CIC recently changed to

Review of additional documents

- The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

What about you?

Reactions: robreeves

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Hi, I got Decision Made Earlier this week for Sponsor and In process for Applicant.

App Received - 3rd may
AOR - 15th June
In Process - 13th Aug
Bio Metrics - 13th Aug (Online letter within the MyCIC Login, got 30 days time to complete it)
Decision Made - 14th Aug

Thanks.

Reactions: robertp

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016

It's up to you if you want to include more info in tracker.

07.31 PPR received, Passport and photos sent in evening
08.06 Received by CPC-Ottawa
08.14 MyCIC status changed to approved, counterfoil # also became available in MyCIC, expire one year from the day performed medical.

Return tracker hasn't been activated yet, probably today then receive Passport and COPR early next week in BC.

To that whoever questioned my PPR letter, I think below screen cap is a better proof showing the brand new feature of progress bar plus all timings matched my tracker, pretty hard to photoshop, don't you think?

https://imgur.com/ngFDF6o

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

08.14 MyCIC status changed to approved, counterfoil # also became available in MyCIC, expire one year from the day performed medical.

Return tracker hasn't been activated yet, probably today then receive Passport and COPR early next week in BC.

To that whoever questioned my PPR letter, I think below screen cap is a better proof showing the brand new feature of progress bar plus all timings matched my tracker, pretty hard to photoshop, don't you think?

Congrats!!!!!

Reactions: DC1018

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Congrats!!!!!
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Congrats What is your timeline

Reactions: DC1018

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
All, I think we need to stop babysitting some impatience members here. It's been 3 months only so far and some impatience members are like "I am worried now". Consider yourself lucky guys that you were selected for 2019 draw. Have faith and be positive.

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
last field count family member = [sponsor + if cosigner] no kids + [PA + if Dep]
It didn't work, here is what I am adding for each field:
Program
Category: Permanent Residence
Sub Category: Family Class (Parents and Grand Parent)
App Details:
Please select One: App Number and UCI
App Number: As per AOR
UCI: Whos UCI ID should I use(Applicants or sponsors)? and UCI should be entered without hyphen"-" ?

Applicants Personal Info
Please select One: Passport
Passport: Passport details

Other Application Info
Where applicant intend to live
Number of Family Members: 3 or 5?
[Sponsor + Principal App + Spouse of Applicant]
Sponsor does not have a co-signer but is married with one child

Please let me know for the questions in red font

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Can you also put a copy of the ppr letter.ppl asked for it from to time..I will put it in my signature

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Nothing, sent the death certificate in as requested. Ecas stuck on in process although my CIC recently changed to

Review of additional documents

- The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

What about you?
I received notification on ECAS to say its in progress on 31st July but that has been all the communication i've had. No requests for additional information. My initial thought was because i checked the box allowing the IRCC to contact the CRA to review my income as a sponsor, that might be the reason it was delayed whilst others progressed. I sent in copies of my NOA's online through the webform this week but as of yet, i have heard nothing.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
It didn't work, here is what I am adding for each field:
Program
Category: Permanent Residence
Sub Category: Family Class (Parents and Grand Parent)
App Details:
Please select One: App Number and UCI
App Number: As per AOR
UCI: Whos UCI ID should I use(Applicants or sponsors)? and UCI should be entered without hyphen"-" ?

Applicants Personal Info
Please select One: Passport
Passport: Passport details

Other Application Info
Where applicant intend to live
Number of Family Members: 3 or 5?
[Sponsor + Principal App + Spouse of Applicant]
Sponsor does not have a co-signer but is married with one child

Please let me know for the questions in red font
UCI Without hyphen
[Sponsor + if cosigner ] no kids + [ PA + if Dep] =