File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
I went through the sponsorship undertaking but it never mentioned the prescription drugs. In canada the prescription drug coverage is through province and based on income. I am of understanding that sponsered parents aren’t allowed to have low income social services. Dental and optometrist services aren’t covered through health plan ( few exceptions though). I am not convinced yet about rx drugs. Could you please share any document or information about it. Thanks in advance
Different in every province in the matter of drug coverage. In Ontario for example, There are different programs. Trillium is one of them, which pays for low income family drugs with some deductibles based on their family income (%4 of total family income will be paid by the person). For people over the age of 65 the same program or ODB (Ontario drug benefit) will pay for their drugs with an annual deductible which will be charge every August.(About $100). These are programs for people that reside and live in Ontario with a valid health card and is not social assistant. As long as sponsored person is eligible for these programs the sponsor doesn't have to pay for any drugs, but if they have high income and under 65 then the government won't cover the cost of the drugs and you need to either get a private insurance coverage for them or pay for the drugs yourself.

Hope this helps.

Janet2011

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone has the experience to use webform please help.
I am asking sth. for my mom who is the dependent but not principal applicant. When I was filling Applicant Information on the webform, I input my mom's info. And I input myself for Enquirer Information.
I am just wondering I did correct or not. Thanks for any pieces of advice.
All the best.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
I was asked to resubmit a form 3 weeks ago, i did, but just noticed that my mom signed it a bit differently, she wrote her name the same way but the finishing was different from when we originally submitted, would it cause any poblem ?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I was asked to resubmit a form 3 weeks ago, i did, but just noticed that my mom signed it a bit differently, she wrote her name the same way but the finishing was different from when we originally submitted, would it cause any poblem ?
Should not be a problem. Relax.

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anyone got PPR or pre arrival letter yet? Anyone? Been waiting sooo long in DM, email is unanswered and call agent do not answer oversea processing app, already request AITP but no response yet too, what can I do!!!!!
people shouldn,t be abusing the system.. and be thankful instead, calling again and again doesnt make any difference
i also saw many question about applying despite the fact they know the invome was low...and gettung selected in lottery...even rhey confidently asking question about cheating system... should think twice as they took a geniun spot of people waiting for so long ...