Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
Biometric request date :
MyCIC update:

Reactions: robertp

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Need a help. I submitted my parents application on May 8 when I was a PR. So far ECAS says "Application received" for both sponsorship and PR application. I have become a Canadian last week. Do I need to update IRCC about that for the sponsorship application?

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
<<
Few questions:
My mother is here in Canada on Vistior Visa. She will go back to my home country India, next week. She may come back in the beginning of October.
While she is in India, can she do anything useful like applying for PCC? Or can we apply here in Indian consulate in Toronto?

Please kindly share your thoughts.

>>

Hi, Any suggestions/thoughts on this one?

Thanks
RamK

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Need a help. I submitted my parents application on May 8 when I was a PR. So far ECAS says "Application received" for both sponsorship and PR application. I have become a Canadian last week. Do I need to update IRCC about that for the sponsorship application?
No need. They can see it.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
<<
Few questions:
My mother is here in Canada on Vistior Visa. She will go back to my home country India, next week. She may come back in the beginning of October.
While she is in India, can she do anything useful like applying for PCC? Or can we apply here in Indian consulate in Toronto?

Please kindly share your thoughts.

>>

Hi, Any suggestions/thoughts on this one?

Thanks
RamK
What is your app status?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anyone got PPR or pre arrival letter yet? Anyone? Been waiting sooo long in DM, email is unanswered and call agent do not answer oversea processing app, already request AITP but no response yet too, what can I do!!!!!
There are very few people who have received PPR and a few weeks is not forever. Given that you landed in 2015 and plan on moving to London for a year, which would disqualify you for the next few years, you are actually very lucky. Many have been waiting for 10+ years to sponsor their parents a few weeks is not that long:)

Reactions: rsky

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone got PPR or pre arrival letter yet? Anyone? Been waiting sooo long in DM, email is unanswered and call agent do not answer oversea processing app, already request AITP but no response yet too, what can I do!!!!!
Do you think because they gave you 60 days for biometrics, they are gonna look back into file after 60 days? Just a thought.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
You have been ahead of many many people here so why so impatient? Since you requested for extension of bio, they will only look at it after the extension time. Also it is not good attitude to keep bothering IRCC with phone call, email and AITP, it will only slow down the processing of all others while they spend time answering to your impatient questions. In addition, you are only a PR and not a citizen yet, there are so many Canadian citizens here who has been waiting longer than you