+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Fellow sponsors, I need help with linking the application in my cic account.
As a sponsor I can link the application to my account.
However when I go there to link it returns 0 apps found.
I using my UCI ID, application num and principal applicant passport details to find the application.
Can someone advise for each field entered while linking what they have entered roughly
Any help will be greatly appreciated
last field count family member = [sponsor + if cosigner] no kids + [PA + if Dep]

Reactions: Nav_S

joshijay3006

May 14, 2018
May 8 Application- No update, No Ecas, Can’t link account! CIC requested resubmission of form 5669 on July 17 and submitted on same day.

Called call centre multiple times and they advised they have received updated form but my file is still doormat file and nothing is happening with my file!!

Anyone in same boat as me? It’s really discouraging us!

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Guys, i got an email now saying to submit IMM 5406 for both principal and Dependant

IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is missing or
incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional Family
Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and
over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of
this form by hand.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed for this form to be considered
complete (Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of
birth, and Address). The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country
are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the
City, Province/State/Parish and Country. If you are unable to provide any of the
information listed above for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you must provide
an explanation.
You must submit the most recent version of this form (09-2018).
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.
pdf

I remember for sure i have submitted those forms each one. so missing is not possible.
For my father i have not filled the section C since he does not have any Brothers and sisters, but forgot to write 'not applicable', so can take that as rejection reason. but for my mom i filled her details in that, so not sure why they say its missing for her too.

Am i missing something in filling (IMM 5406) form. can someone please guide me at the earliest. Appreciate if you could directly ping me and guide me on this

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Guys, i got an email now saying to submit IMM 5406 for both principal and Dependant

IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is missing or
incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional Family
Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and
over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of
this form by hand.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed for this form to be considered
complete (Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of
birth, and Address). The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country
are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the
City, Province/State/Parish and Country. If you are unable to provide any of the
information listed above for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you must provide
an explanation.
You must submit the most recent version of this form (09-2018).
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.
pdf

I remember for sure i have submitted those forms each one. so missing is not possible.
For my father i have not filled the section C since he does not have any Brothers and sisters, but forgot to write 'not applicable', so can take that as rejection reason. but for my mom i filled her details in that, so not sure why they say its missing for her too.

Am i missing something in filling (IMM 5406) form. can someone please guide me at the earliest. Appreciate if you could directly ping me and guide me on this
Do you have a copy of the forms that you sent?
So that you can check if you missed something by mistake?
Also, did you write the names in the native language?

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Do you have a copy of the forms that you sent?
So that you can check if you missed something by mistake?
Also, did you write the names in the native language?
Thanks for the reply. yes i wrote in native language!!
Wait wait!! i see i haven't fill the father and mother detail for both of my parents in section A. Have filled applicant and spouse(first 2 column) then continued to section B. this should me the missing part i think!!!

Reactions: calgary17

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hi,

I just got an email that my application is incomplete. Below is the reason.
IMM 5669 (for Dependent): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

I have to submit this for my both parents with in 30 calendar days.

@YULIA-2016
Please update line 61 with username sri82@av.

Thanks,
Sri.
Hey did you get any news ?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
May 8 Application- No update, No Ecas, Can’t link account! CIC requested resubmission of form 5669 on July 17 and submitted on same day.

Called call centre multiple times and they advised they have received updated form but my file is still doormat file and nothing is happening with my file!!

Anyone in same boat as me? It’s really discouraging us!
because of the missing doc...you are now 30 days behind the que...treat it as June 8 app received date now

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply. yes i wrote in native language!!
Wait wait!! i see i haven't fill the father and mother detail for both of my parents in section A. Have filled applicant and spouse(first 2 column) then continued to section B. this should me the missing part i think!!!
That was one of the main section

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
That was one of the main section
Not sure how dumb i am to leave this not filled. is it advisable to fill this form, sign ,scan and send it via email?? or to send an hard copy of the form??
letter gave both the options, but just wanna make sure not to mess out things this time.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Not sure how dumb i am to leave this not filled. is it advisable to fill this form, sign ,scan and send it via email?? or to send an hard copy of the form??
letter gave both the options, but just wanna make sure not to mess out things this time.
Email is better

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Anyone got PPR or pre arrival letter yet? Anyone? Been waiting sooo long in DM, email is unanswered and call agent do not answer oversea processing app, already request AITP but no response yet too, what can I do!!!!!

Reactions: UPPI