+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
From the tracker it seems that Medical Requests were sent out up until May 7. Anyone got Medical Request after May 7?

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
I finally manage to link the application: Below is the steps that I followed:
  • Select Application number and UCI (Parents UCI)
  • Select City and Country of Birth (Parents)
  • The applicant intends to live in Canada: Province, City, and Current Marital status: Parents
  • The number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: Sponsor + Cosigner (if applicable) no kids +PA (+Dep if applicable)
Hi there, what application number should I enter? I have not received any emails. Thanks

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
@robertp

Please update row 155. Received bio metrics request today in myCIC.
ecas is still application received. I am May 10th applicant. !

eligibility also changed to We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Does bio metric request means sponsorship approved?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

S_007

Aug 4, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for my parents
Application received on May 15, 2019, got AOR in last week of July,
I am reading this thread almost everyday. I am wondering about the Biometrics, there is no option to get it done in Canada? My parents are with me from more than 3 years on extended Super visa. Hard to visit to India just for Biometrics. They do not have US visa, I tried to get an appointment. It will take more than 2 months to get visa for US. I read in this thread, IRCC will give only 30 days to get it done.
Any suggestions... Thanks in Advance to all for your valuable time.

Reactions: Mesad

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
I am reading this thread almost everyday. I am wondering about the Biometrics, there is no option to get it done in Canada? My parents are with me from more than 3 years on extended Super visa. Hard to visit to India just for Biometrics. They do not have US visa, I tried to get an appointment. It will take more than 2 months to get visa for US. I read in this thread, IRCC will give only 30 days to get it done.
They may start in 2019 within canada but no news yet. Content from old article and source below:

If you are applying in person in Canada, you will be able to give your biometric information at specified Service Canada locations starting in 2019. Until then, IRCC says anyone applying for a visa, study or work permit or permanent residence in Canada is exempt from the biometrics requirement.

Source:

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/07/canadas-new-biometrics-rules-start-july-31-heres-what-you-need-to-know-0710947.html#gs.uuuolu

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
I am in the same boat, I guess Mexico is the next option(