+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure who it was but hopefully all members after reading this post might be able to reply if they were in a similar situation (got refund on their bio even if they havn't done bio before for their parents).
I got the refund. Mum is here on super visa and never did biometrics before.
FYI @bdidol

Reactions: brgill

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
There's someone in tracker whose parents never did a bio before they came to Canada. He/she got a refund for the bio fees. So nobody is sure on what's happening with bio requests.

... Do you know which user? CO might made a mistake...but it is consistent across the board for all..if parents under super visa with bio living here, they got exempted.
According to Tracker @pgp_ns , @ash876 and @mimistry also got refund for bio fees. Are your parents in Canada? Have they done bio before?

Awu

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am kind of checking every week in this forum. Did anyone get additional document request and only get temporary file number in early July could check ECAS and my cic this week? I haven’t heard anything from cic.

Le_Ame

Feb 1, 2019
Medical Results Received by CIC

ecas update.

What's the logical next step?
No fingerprint or certification were requested, the person is in Canada on supervisa.

ps
goodluck for everybody

Reactions: mbatta

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Hi guys, I am new here. I sent the application on June 11 and according to Canada Post, the post was received on June 13. Has anyone seen any update on the cic website? I tried to enter the website using my UCI and my details. I keep getting no records available. Has anyone received any update for applications received on June 13?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Medical Results Received by CIC

ecas update.

What's the logical next step?
No fingerprint or certification were requested, the person is in Canada on supervisa.

ps
goodluck for everybody
Could you please share your timeline?