+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
because i don't have any ecas still. I am afraid that because I used Federal Express hence it did not reach the immigration. i am just wondering. My was sent May 23 and not update yet.

If its wrong to ask, im sorry then. just ignore
Did you not track your application to know the status if it has reached or not?

madisson

May 27, 2019
Did you not track your application to know the status if it has reached or not?
it reached and signed by R.ICHARD but still no update until now... i am just wondering why because I did the shpping myself and ignore the PO box which is prompt by fedex website that they don't shipped in PO box.

Canadianbrit

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
because i don't have any ecas still. I am afraid that because I used Federal Express hence it did not reach the immigration. i am just wondering. My was sent May 23 and not update yet.

If its wrong to ask, im sorry then. just ignore
I'm May 17th & i shipped by Fedex signed by J.Sylvain. Don't worry, 2-4 weeks & all will be good.

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
it reached and signed by R.ICHARD but still no update until now... i am just wondering why because I did the shpping myself and ignore the PO box which is prompt by fedex website that they don't shipped in PO box.
Ohk so it has landed there safely, you don't have to worry as they are still processing applications those reached around 15-17 may. Wait for a week or 2 more and you will see something and you can see tracker for more info.

madisson

May 27, 2019
I'm May 17th & i shipped by Fedex signed by J.Sylvain. Don't worry, 2-4 weeks & all will be good.
Thank you for letting me know ... i am really worried and actually regretted using FEDERAL Express. Thank you for the confirmation that some used FEDEX. Because most use CANADA POST.

madisson

May 27, 2019
Ohk so it has landed there safely, you don't have to worry as they are still processing applications those reached around 15-17 may. Wait for a week or 2 more and you will see something and you can see tracker for more info.

Thank you so much. I will wait. If its meant to be its meant to be. :)

igor4rus

Jul 25, 2019
I got the feeling that IRCC is trying to process any case they think is trivial, straight forward as quickly as possible then other cases are put to rot and then they still have an average of 20-24 months, like with a case that is processed in 3 months, they can process another one in 45 months and still end up with average 24 months!
I think, it also has something to do with country of parents. Some countries get preference over others. For some countries they ask for a lot of documents and delay their applications.

Reactions: misterbmw

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
i had additional document request on Jun 21 IMM5669 which they confirmed was received on Jun 24, which was requested to be submitted within 30 days. so if the theory that they will review in 30 days is true, hopefully they will review my file on Jul 21st. Will wait it out and see next week :)
Did you call them to confirm the reception or they sent you an email ?