City: Calgary
Name: Mofoluwaso Abolarin
Address: Abolarin Medical Clinic,
103, 240 Midpark Way SE,
Alberta
T2X 1N4
Telephone: 403-201-9600
drabolarin.ca
Cost $220 per person then a blood test and x-ray at another location which was approx another $120 each. Results were posted on My CIC in approx 6 business days[/QUOTE]

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
HI there , My application was received on May 23rd - No update yet , My Mother is on a visiting visa and i am planning to extend her stay till Sep 10 . I hope she will have enough time for any biometric /medical once she go back on sept 10 ,incase i receive any update in next few weeks .
Can you please let me know the timeline to submit biometrics or medical whichever is requested first . Thanks

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
HI there , My application was received on May 23rd - No update yet , My Mother is on a visiting visa and i am planning to extend her stay till Sep 10 . I hope she will have enough time for any biometric /medical once she go back on sept 10 ,incase i receive any update in next few weeks .
Can you please let me know the timeline to submit biometrics or medical whichever is requested first . Thanks
It is 30 days from the day you receive the request.
The way applications are processing, i think you will receive the request by mid-end august which will give you enough time, as you mentioned your mom is going back on Sept 10th.
In case it comes earlier, Medicals can be done here.
For biometrics: Option 1). If she has USA visa, you can get it done there
Option 2) Mexico (no need for visa), but ofcourse the cost of travel etc.
Option 3) Request an extension mentioning that your mother is going back home on sept 10th, and she will complete the biometrics there.
But i believe you will get it in August and it will give you 30 days which will be beyond Sept 10th.

Reactions: Sumeet2019
Apr 18, 2017
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp can you please add me to the tracker.

Line # in tracker: New Entery
  • Sponsored People: Father and Mother
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: Alberta
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 8
  • AoR Received (DATE): Jul 11
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR app: In progress . In progress
  • Date of application linked to My Account : July 22
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update: In progress

Reactions: robertp and idefix

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@arshgeet
@jai_PR
@deerestlovelybear

Hi All,

Just like you all, my parents application has also been transferred to New Delhi.

Any idea why this was done with our files in particular? as most of the other applications are being processed in Mississauga.

What effect could this have on processing times?
Are your parents in Canada on a subsequent visit? As they get to stay in Canada for 2 years only on their first visit, after that they are issued a six-month stay. I think it might be related to how long they can stay in Canada.

sarah778

Jul 23, 2019
Hello. Anybody here knows what is the process after medical? Is that possible that they ask for biometrics and or background check from your home country after medical?

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Hi There,

Is canadian PCC required for my parents? They have been in Canada for last 2 years and 2 months already on supervisa. It seems there is no PCC required for person staying in Canada but not sure, i'm reading correct information from RCMP. Please guide.

Thank you
Kwinkal

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Hi,

I have applied for both my parents and the applications were delivered on June11th. I am not able to view the ecas status - it says no records found nor am I able to link my application on my Cic. Is this normal?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Reactions: robertp

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My dad has already applied for PCC which they expect to get tomorrow. Will send it to IRCC when asked for. My Dad will have a challenge if they ask for PCCs from Iraq and Kuwait where he worked from 1978 to 1984 as he no contacts there. Probably will have to go to their embassies in Ottawa.
My parents have received their PCCs from Delhi Police, one week after applying. Will submit to IRCC on receipt of instructions. They are arriving here after a week on visitor visas.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Are your parents in Canada on a subsequent visit? As they get to stay in Canada for 2 years only on their first visit, after that they are issued a six-month stay. I think it might be related to how long they can stay in Canada.
That’s not true. Parent can stay every visit upto 2 year. Also, sometime you just apply online for the extension and they give you another 2 year stay. IRCC is very lenient with parent visit permit.