+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
hey I just found out my mom's application is now linked! But still we haven't received the AoR.

• Sponsored People: Mom
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Taiwan
  • Province: BC
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr 24th
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 15th
  • Linked on MyCIC: July 25th
can you help me plz , I check trough Canada post that my application was received in June 4th but I did not hear anything from CIC.... can I link or create an account before that ?

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Any one who’s parent had a heart issue and got medical, please share your experience.

Thank you!
can you help me plz , I check trough Canada post that my application was received in June 4th but I did not hear anything from CIC.... can I link or create an account before that ?

WPG_PR

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
They are still working on mid may applications so you would have to wait 2-3 weeks to see update!

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
So happy for you guys who are having so much progress in your application, but kinda frustrated at the same time that CIC seems halt on processing applications after mid-May:(

Yesterday I gave CIC a call again...another 28min wait time. Came across a really nice lady who told me my files are still in perspective stage.
can you help me plz , I check trough Canada post that my application was received in June 4th but I did not hear anything from CIC.... can I link or create an account before that ? If you call can they give u specific answer or they say wait ? thanks,

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
So far CIC has only got back to people with applications received date upto May 17-18 with few exceptions.
If your application was received by June 4th, you will have to wait another 4-6 weeks to get an update.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Please do not spam the forum. Other ppl already give an answer. You have to wait 4-8 wks.

Reactions: danny_scars

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
So far CIC has only got back to people with applications received date upto May 17-18 with few exceptions.
If your application was received by June 4th, you will have to wait another 4-6 weeks to get an update.
It looks like the more they go further the longer is wait time.

Reactions: calgary17

yojoyoyo

May 31, 2016
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp can you please add me to the tracker.

Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Father and Mother
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 14
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR app:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Reactions: idefix and robertp

deepi06

Jun 23, 2015
I applied for Parent Sponsorship and my application was received on June 24th. I am still waiting for an AOR. Please share your dates also we are all well informed. Below is my info:

• Sponsored People: Father and Mother
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: British Columbia
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25th
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25th
  • AoR Received (DATE): Waiting
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR app:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Last edited: