+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is received at May 2nd and still shows Application Received in eCAS for both sponsorship and permanent residence application... However i was able to link my application in CIC and see the file number in mid June... Is this wierd?
It's normal. No worries

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
My mom is in Canada , I inform them as well but they still want bio , will figure out as she has US and Europe visa.
It go in to process on july 10 and DM on same day
This is crazy man. Such a waste of money. what if they ask parents who dont have any europe or US visa. They will have to go back India spend 1500$ / person and wait how did you inform them your parents are in Canada and they still asked you ?. @ihg

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
No , I used her indian address , I think that is the reason to get bio but one of my friend used Canadian Address last year and his mom is also required to give bio at later stage before finalization of application
Oh this is why , you gotta provide the current residential address as Canada that is why you should have to spend extra money now. They clearly said if parents in Canada they will be exempted. But its typo error thats why. That should be in Generic form you made this mistake.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
So I got Decision Made on eCas but I still receive a request to submit additional details, they sent it by email only and nothing appear on myCIC. This is very strange! And also the letter says my application is Incomplete and will be put back in the queue at the time they receive a complete application. They gave me 30 days to send it back and said the fastest way is by email.

Reactions: ankz001

angel.ria

May 21, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
10-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-Nov-2014
Med's Request
18-June-2015
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My dad was in Kuwait and Iraq from 1978 to 1984. How can he get PCCs from these two countries as it has been 35 years since he returned to India? Any suggestions.
you need PCC for last 10 years or since age 18, whatever is less. so no need to get PCC for kuwait and iraq

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
So I got Decision Made on eCas but I still receive a request to submit additional details, they sent it by email only and nothing appear on myCIC. This is very strange! And also the letter says my application is Incomplete and will be put back in the queue at the time they receive a complete application. They gave me 30 days to send it back and said the fastest way is by email.
Can you please specify what are those additional details they requested ?Are they related to your application as sponsor or your parent's application?

ihg

May 9, 2019
Oh this is why , you gotta provide the current residential address as Canada that is why you should have to spend extra money now. They clearly said if parents in Canada they will be exempted. But its typo error thats why. That should be in Generic form you made this mistake.
No one is exempted , please read few pages , they asked from a person whose parents are here since one year on super visa with Calgary address and home in their name , they are also require to do it.
In few cases if it is not requested right away , it will be requested later .

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Yulia-2016
Please update line 57, Biometrics request recieved today. For info parents have been in Canada for over a year on a supervisa and have thier own house here, gave the Canadian address in the application but still required to give biometrics. Looks like a trip to Helena, Montana as that's the nearest place to Calgary that we are able to give them.
ECAS still showing "application recieved 2nd May" but it's obviously being processed so I would take your ECAS status with a pinch of salt.
And you used residential address as Canadian address ? In all the forms ?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Can you please specify what are those additional details they requested ?Are they related to your application as sponsor or your parent's application?
They request to redo Schedule A as electronic signature is not accepted due to a legislation change, they also request travel form for my parents with details of all the past travel history.

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
They request to redo Schedule A as electronic signature is not accepted due to a legislation change, they also request travel form for my parents with details of all the past travel history.
That makes sense then...DM is for you approved as sponsor. Your Parent's application is put on queue until you provide the requested forms.